38

Miami, FL
6:55 A.M.
Melanie POV

I looked up at the pink hearts on my ceiling amd started crying. Its been four days without me talking to Lee and it was killing me on the inside.

Was i in my feelings? Yes.

Do i miss Lee? Yes.

Do i feel bad about what i said? Nope.

My opinion wouldnt be the same if i was a different girl but Krissy? Hell no. She is as petty as she can be and her not being dead means her calling Lee every five minutes for something and her feeling like she was above me. She would never let us be happy.

What breaks my heart the most is the fact that he would be starting a family with her first. I wanted us to get married and have OUR first child together.

Now that i think about it i wish we voted on going to the Bahamas instead of Maui.

I defeated my pride and rolled over to my phone. I went straight to my contacts and pressed Lee's number.

He answered as soon i called. Aww my baby misses me too.

"Lee." I said.

"Melanie." He said back.

"Where you at?"

"Home. You want me to come over?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Bet." He said then hung up.

I jumped out of bed happy as hell and threw some clothes on. I never really cooked for him so i made some waffles and bacon. not eggs cause they nasty asff.

I sat down and scrolled through instagram and jumped up as soon as i heard somebody knock on the door.

As soon as i opened the door i jumped in his arms.

"Im sorry." I said.

"Its okay baby girl." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"So whatchu want me to come over for?" He asked stealing food off of my plate even tho he had his own.

"You the one that asked to." I said.

"I asked you if you wanted me to but ok."

"Sooo about Krissy." He said changing the subject.

"I was jealous when i said that. I felt like you were gonna leave me for Krissy because-"

"Why would i leave you for her ew." He said making me laugh.

"Ima do what i gotta do to be a father but for krissy, if it aint got nun to do with my child." He added.

"I love youuu."

"I love you more." He said.

"Mhm."

"Im still hungry..." he said smirking at me.

"Theres more food." I said pointing to the hard working food i just made.

"Ion want no food." He said. "I want you"

***

Before

After

I really got thick asf in less than 4 hours😍

Thats what good dick do sis

Anywhoo can somebody write a sex scene for this story cause i cantt lmao i tried.