24

Maui, HI
1:25 P.M.
Melanie POV

I was in forever 21 looking for a dress that i found on the website. I was looking for a hour in the same section and was bout to give up until i saw another section full of dresses.

"Hurry up im hungry." Lee said like i asked him to come.

"You act like i asked you to come." I said picking up a dress that looked cute.

"I only came cause ian want you paying for anything, and plus these niggas gotta know you mines." He said.

"Im paying point blank period, i got my own money." I said throwing the dress on the floor cause i was frustrated.

(Am i the only one who gets bad anxiety when im looking for something and cant find it)

"No you not." He said.

"Yes i amm."

I finally gave up so i grabbed two sundresses and went in line.

"Whatchu need sundresses for? Its about to start getting cold anyways." He said.

"Whatever." I said going up. I put the dresses on the counter and pulled out my wallet but it was too late cause Lee ugly ass already swiped his card.

"I said i was paying." I whined.

"I said no you not." He said grabbing my bags. "Now lets go get some pretzels."

I followed him to the food court and we both got the lil pretzel bites with cream cheese.

Ian feel like sitting here so after we got the pretzels we went home. When we got there nobody was home.

Me Leah and Lauren planned to go get our nails done together when i got back so i called Leah.

"Where yall at? Im back." I said frustrated.

"Oh, change of plans...me and Lauren are going baby shopping today." She said.

"Oh wow." I said hanging up. They literally could've did this tomorrow.

Ian have nothing to do so i went in the room to bother Lee, who was playing 2k.

"Lee im bored." I said putting my head on his lap. "And your dick stink."

"No it dont." He said mugging me.

"I was just playing." I said getting up.

I slipped on a bathing suit and went downstairs to go to the beach. It was hella people out here and it wont even that hot today.

I put my towel on the sand and layed down on my belly, pulling out my book. I read in peace for about a hour before i heard somebody approach me.

"Hey girl you look lonely." Some thick lightskinned girl said sitting next me.

"I'm not..." i said not tryna talk to her cause she was looking a lil sus.

"Im Krissy." She said.

"Melanie."

"I saw you at the club a few days ago." She said.

"good to know." I said putting my shades on.

"Do you know Lee?" She asked.

"Why?"

"He told me you were his girl...but then he started hitting on me." She said sticking her tongue out.

"Oh word?"

"Yeah sad right? Niggas nowadays are never loyal...even tho i could have Lee in love so much he'd never cheat." She said smiling.

"You do you sis...just dont be ass-hurt when he pulls up to my house crying for me back." I said smiling.

"I'll have him wrapped around my finger."

"Oh yeah like i said...you do you sis." I said waving her off.

"You'll see after tonight." She said smiling

I was irritated so i picked my towel and book up and went back to the hotel.

I didnt have plans for the rest of the day since they were cancelled by my so called bestfriend.

"Im going to a club tonight." Lee said making me scoff at him.

"Okay. Be safe." I said waving him off.

"k." He said kissing me. I- well okay.