30

Miami, FL
12:11 P.M.
Melanie POV

I was woke out of my sleep by somebody banging on the door.

"They fuck you want?" I mumbled walking to the door.

"Surpriisseee! Happy to see me? I thought so now get dressed and pack some clothes you coming with me to Sanford." Lee said walking in throwing a big bag of chips at me.

"What are you talking about? Im not going nowhere." I said yawning.

"My Mom wanna meet you." He said sitting down.

"Huh? Already?" I said going in the cabinets for some oatmeal.

"Yeah....she want us down there for the weekend." He said going into my room. "And its kind of a long drive soo..."

"Okay I'll be ready just give me about 5 hours." I said yawning.

"Nowww." He said getting my travel bag

I rolled my eyes mentally and started packing some clothes. I only packed three outfits and pajamas because we were only staying the weekend.

It was already november so it was getting a lil cool outside.

When i was done i took a shower and put on a blue striped blouse, white pants, and filas.

I asked him to take a quick pic of me then we started driving.

***

Miami, FL
12:55 A.M.
Lee POV

As i was driving i was thinking about how my family would react ehen they saw Melanie. I wasnt worried about my mom, but my cousins and aunty messy as hell.

I looked over and saw that Melanie was sleep so i turned the radio off and drove in silence.

An unknown number started calling me so i declined it. It called me three times in a row then gave up.

***

Sanford, GA
5:59 P.M.
Melanie POV

I was woke up hy somebody tapping my shoulder really hard.

"We almost here baby." Lee said driving through a nice neighborhood.

He stopped infront of a large house that had cars parked in the driveway and on the street, and people were sitting on the porch while music was blasting.

"Wait, you didnt tell me it was gonna be a family reunion." I said with huge eyes.

"Uh....surprise." he said getting out and opening the door for me.

He grabbed my hand and we walked up to the front porch.

"Wassup uncle rudy." Lee said dapping up one of the guys on the porch.

"Hey neph, who this fine thing you got with you." He said looking me up and down licking his lips.

"Chill bro she mines." He said grabbing my hand pulling me into the house.

There was a long hallway and he led me to the kitchen first.

"Heyy babyyy." A woman who looked like him said.

"Hey ma." He said hugging her.

"Awww is this her? Nice to meet you darling I'm Lee's mom but you can call me Ma." She said hugging me.