31

Sanford, GA
7:30 P.M.
Lee POV

We all sat around the big dinner table and grabbed eachothers hand to do our prayer.

When we finished we each passed around the food. My ma made chicken, macaroni, ribs, string beans, mashed potatos, and pie.

"So Toya, i heard you on your 5th boyfriend this week." Aunt May said. Lord here they go.

"I heard you on your 5th job search this week." My Aunt Toya said.

"Both of yall shut the hell up and dont start!" My other Aunt Cherish said.

"Cherish you need to tell your KIDS to shut up...all they do is cry and run they mouths." Aunt May said.

"Atleast my kids know how to talk tho. Aint Jason like seven still goo goo ga ga'ing? Teach yo kids how to talk."

"Dont talk about my kids when your daughter look like a troll just like you!" 

(Yall i felt this my ugly ass :(     )

"Atleast my daughter not in these streets suckin dick and dropping ha panties." Aunt Cherish said eyeing Brianna.

"Everybody please stop. Ian invite yall over to fight...so can you calm down and please eat your food." Ma said getting a lil mad.

We ate in silence for about 5 minutes before Angel ugly ass said sumn.

"So Marissa, how long you and cousin been together." She said.

"A month i guess. And its Melanie." She said shrugging. I could tell they was making her feel uncomfortable because everybody was looking at her.

She looked up at everybody then put her fork down.

"You know how to fight?" Angel said laughing.

"Why?" Melanie asked.

"Oh you probably cant. If you break my cousin heart you getting yo ass beat period." She said mugging her.

"Angel!" My mom said.

"You wanna go upstairs? I'll bring you sum food up their in a minute." I said to Melanie cause she looked like she was about to go off.

"Yeah." She said standing up.

"They bout to fuck." Brianna giggled.

"Yall bet' not be up there fucking." Aunt May said mugging Mel.

"We aint even on that stage yet chill out." I said pulling Mel upstairs to my old room.

"You played football?" She asked looking at all my high school pictures.

"Yeah." I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Why you stop?" She asked making me regret saying yeah.

"I never told my dad i played football because he wanted me to play basketball and when he found out he made me quit." I said sighing. "Imma be back with your food."

I went back downstairs and everybody got quiet and started looking at me.

"You never told us you had a girlfriend." Aunt May said.

"It wasnt yalls business in the first place." I said grabbing our food.

"Wait baby, stay down and socialize for a few minutes, I've missed you." My mom said and i sat down.