11

Orlando, FL
8:45 A.M.
Lee POV

I woke up with a bad headache cause i was up all night thinking. I wanted to tell Melanie i had a girl but i was scared of what her reaction was gonna be. My thoughts were cut off my Meesha screaming my name.

"Lee who the fuck is Melanie and why is she texting you?" Meesha yelled kicking my room door.

"Aye dont be kicking my shit like you paid for it." I said getting up.

"Dont ignore me, who is Melanie?" She said holding my phone up.

"She just a friend bae chill." I said tryna grab my phone out of her hands.

"So you cheating on me?" She said tossing my phone on the bed.

"No." I simply said. Not finna beg no bitch to love me. Unless its melanie.

"You really tryna play me like im stupid." She said walking into the bathroom mumbling.

I couldve sworn i heard her say something about fucking another dude but i just shrugged the thought off.

She came back out a few seconds akter and laid on top of me.

"Do you love me?" She said looking into my eyes.

"Yes." I said kissing her.

"Then block her number, and dont hit her up nomore." She said taking my clothes off.

I grabbed my phone and did as told then undressed her and you already know what happened after that...

***

Meesha