42

( yall this pregnancy shit in the way so im doing a time skip. So basically Leah had a girl named Lissele, Lauren had a boy named Jayden (jr.) And Krissy 9 months pregnant. Ian been keeping up with time so we gon say its mid February i guess)

Orlando, FL
4:55 P.M.
Lee POV

I was in the middle of breaking Melani back in when somebody started calling my phone. I slowed down and picked up the phone.

"Hello? Aye can you watch Jr tonight cause i got a business deal to make amd Lauren tripping talm bout she wanna go wit her friends."

"Ight."

"I'll drop him off later." He said then hung up.

I felt myself about to nut so i pulled out and collapsed on my bed.

"You should move in with me." I told Melanie.

"No." She said.

"Why?"

"You mustve forgot im still in school. Which means I'll have to get up earlier." She said.

"Then drop out."

She turned over and gave me a look that told me to shut up.

"I mean...whats the point of college you got a job, which you barely go to, and i got a job." I said tryna sound convincing.

"College isnt about money at all. I have a major in Nursing."

"Whatchu need to study Nursing for? Its just wearing mask and giving people bandainds."

"Theres more to that." She said and i shrugged.

"Ima go pee." She said getting up limping to the bathroom.

***

Melanie POV

As i was peeing i picked up my phone and called Leah.

Me and her arent really friends anymore but i still call her to check on her and Lissele, since nobody else does that.

She told me that Princeton has been distant lately. When she calls he would decline and he comes home around two in the morning and doesn't even speak to her.

I saw him leaving Henrys with some girl two days ago but i didnt tell her because that ainty business and i dont need her stressing. She didnt answer so i guess she was busy.

As of Lauren me and her dont talk at all. I see still Jr because Jayden has him most of the time. Lauren tried to fight me a few months ago because i said bitches are bogus and she felt like it was towards her.

I simply didnt fight her because if i killed her baby Jayden would be hurt.

I flushed the toilet and washed my hands then went back out into Lee's room and laid down next to him.

I was gonna go to a party with my new friends Karma, Jose, and Bianca but i'd rather be boo'd up with my boo.

And yes. I made friends. And no. None of them on some snakey shit. They were just people who shared the same interest in Nursing as me.

***

N

ew characterss

Karma

Jose (pronounced ho-zay)

Bianca