43

Orlando, FL
8:30 P.M.
Lee POV

I turned the radio on trying to clear the tension in the air right now but it obviously wasnt working.

Me and the gang was on our way to a party and everybody was quiet for no reason.

Princeton and Leah weren't speaking, Lauren was mugging the hell out of Melanie, Leah was trying not to cry, aand everybody else was in they own zone.

Lissele and Jr were with their grandparents today so we were free.

"Is there something you wanna get off your chest? I saw that lil side eye glance you gave me." Lauren broke the silence looking at Melanie.

"I 'side eyed' you because you keep looking at me." Melanie said clearly unbothered.

"I just find it funny how-"

SKURRRTTTTT!

(A/N- LMFAOOO^)

Melanie POV

We all ducked our heads as bullets were sent flying through the car.

I took a peek and saw it was two van on the other side of the road shooting, clearly aiming for us.

they all got out the vans coming closer still sending bullets through the car.

"Stay here." Jayden said and him, Lee, and princeton hopped out on the other side of the car.

"Aye Melanie, bitch you think i forgot about you, you killed my bro-" Malik couldnt even finish his sentence cause a cap was busted in his head.

I was crouched down in the car but my hair was still visible since it was in a ponytail.

"NOO, JAYDEN MY BABY! I'LL SAVE YOU" Lauren yelled hopping over me and opening the door.

"Girl what the fuck is you doing sit yo ass down before we die." Leah yelled pulling her.

"Fuck off me." Lauren said then hopped out the car and started running to Jayden.

Everything was going in slow motion. I saw two bodies drop at the same time and somebody screamed "NOOOO!"

It was too much going on and everybody was going crazy. I couldnt take it so i blacked out.

(Who yall think got shot? Hehe jk yall already know)