25

Maui, HI
8:24 P.M.
Lee POV

The club was packed as hell and i was waiting in the front for krissy.

I ran into her yesterday and she apologized and she seemed cool so she asked me to come to the club with her and i said ok.

I saw her walking up and when she saw me she hugged me.

"Lets go." I said.

She pulled me to the dance floor and started dancing on me. We danced for like a hour until i got tired so we went to one of the rooms in the back to chill i guess.

"I'll go get us drinks." She said getting up from the couch going back out.

She came back like 5 minutes later with two cups. I grabbed one but she snatched it back and handed me the other one.

"Whats the difference." I said sipping it.

"Uh...mines is uh...its mixed with sprite." She said.

She smiled watching me slowly sip the drink.

"What?" I asked looking dumb.

Next thing you know i start feeling dizzy then start feeling a lil horny.

Krissy jumped in my lap and started kissing on my neck leaving hickies everywhere. I wanted to push her off of me but for some weird reason my arms felt weak. My whole body felt weak.

My horny level was rising so with the little strength i had left i started feeling on her and we ended up having sex.

(Plot twist hoess....nah yall probably knew this was coming)