36

Orlando, FL
8:30 P.M.
Lee POV

"Stop calling my phone damn." I mumbled watching my phone ring for the millionth time from an unknown number.

I went to my room and saw Mel sitting on my bed crying.

"Whats wrong?" I asked sitting on the bed watching her.

"Leah..." she said.

"What happened?"

She told me everything...about how Leah and Lauren dissed her cause they thought she was tryna fuck they niggas and about how Lauren thinks Mel tryna take Jayden cause me and her used to date.

Personally to me it was fucked up cause they couldve atleast asked her instead of jumping to conclusions.

Me and Lauren dated for 2 months until she got drunk and fucked Jayden. It really hurt me and i was depressed until i met Meesha. I dont know how but they somehow ended up together. Thats why i never communicate with Lauren.

My phone started ringing again so i finally answered and went out of the room.

"Bro what?" I said annoyed.

"Hello?" I heard a female on the other end crying.

"Who is this?" I asked

"Lee...its me. Krissy."

"What you want."

"What city are you in...i need to talk to you...its important." She said sniffling.

"I'm in Orlando.."

"Im finna come down there now." She said.

"Hell nah no you not." I said getting a lil loud.

"Please Lee its important." She said starting to tear up again.

"...look just come tomorrow ight." I said making sure Melanie wasn't eavesdropping.

"Ok." She said then hung up. I sent her the address then closed my phone.

I went back to my room and thankfully Melanie was knocked out so i layed down next to her and went to sleep.

***

I jumped up and groaned cause somebody was banging on the door.

I looked next to me and Melanie was still sleep. I checked my phone and it was 11:55 at night.

Ion know why somebody would be knocking on my door this late so i grabbed my gun and tucked it in my shorts.

I swung open the door and Krissy walked in looking miserable as hell.

"Yo what you doing here? I told you to come back tomorrow." I said whispering.

"I'm sorry i couldnt sleep another night without telling you." She said smiling kinda.

"Telling me what?" I whispered a lil louder.

"Im pregnant."