15

Orlando, FL
1:00 A.M.
Lee POV

When i got home coming from another business trip my apartment was completely trashed. My TV was gone which made me panic about one thing. I ran to the room and my not only was my TV gone, my PS4 was gone too. Somebody gon had to die tonight.

There was also a note left om my bed that read

'Mikey was here'

I balled up the note and threw it at the mall mad as hell. I picked up my phone and called Princeton since Jayden was on a baecation with Lauren.

"Hello?" Jayden said on the other end.

"Mikey broke into my crib and took my shit. Meet me at the trap in 10." I said before hanging up.

My life was gling so perfect now he gon come back and mess everything up.

Me and Mikey had been beefing for a while because they been trying to take over business. We ended up killing all his lil friends in one day and the day after that we never saw him again. That was 2 years ago.

On my way to trap i called Meesha but she didnt answer. I called two more times but she still didn't answer. She was Probably out with her friends again.

When i got to the trap everyone was already there waiting for me.

"Kasan find people close to Mikey and track them down." I told one of the smart asians that worked with us.

I was hungry so i grabbed my keys and went to mcdonalds to grab some food. After eating i went back home to figure things out.

I was sitting on my bed thinking when my phone started ringing. I answered it.

"Helloo?" I said.

"We have Mikeys girlfriend come down here so she can give us answers." Kasan said into the phone.

Perfect.

When i got back to the trap i went downstairs to the torture room to see who was down there.

"Meesha?!" I said dropping my keys.