27

Maui, HI
5:05 P.M.
Lee POV

I sighed checking around for anything just in case i was leaving something. Today was our last day in Hawaii and i wished Mel was here with me right now.

She was so pissed she got an early fight back to miami. I called her about a million times but she never picked up.

Ion know why she mad she aint my girl. We was just talking.

Everybody in the house been ignoring me since i blew up on them because they made it seem like i was the bad guy.

It aint my fault the bitch drugged me.

Well it kinda is my fault for going in the first place but still. I grabbed all my bags and we headed to the airport.

Lauren and Leah had hella bags full of baby stuff. Bitches be pregnant for 2 minutes already going shopping and thinking of names.

I was salty as hell the whole plane ride cause Melanie wont here next to me. I don fucked up.

I picked up my phone and dialed Krissy number waiting for her to pick up so i could cuss her ass out.

"Bitch what the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled as soon as she picked up.

"Well hello to you too." She said giggling like shit was funny.

"Bitch dont hello me. You really drugged me and left all those hickies on my neck now my girl mad at me-"

"Dont put all this on me! You the one that fucked me." She said cracking up.

"Bitch you raped me!" I yelled causing everybody on the plane to look at me.

"Mind yall business." I mumbled and they all looked away.

"You was feeling all up on me so dont try to pin this on me." She yelled getting mad.

"Bye." I said hanging up and blocking her number.

I called Melanie again and she finally picked up.

"What." She said sounding like she been crying.

"Why you was crying?" I asked.

"Why you concerned? Dont you have other bitches to entertain?" She said being petty.

"What bitches Melanie? You the only one i talk to." I said about to cry. My weak ass.

"Hmm....krissy." she said.

"It aint even what it seemed like, she put something in my drink-"

"But why did you go with her in the first place?" She asked cutting me off.

"She wanted me to go with her." I said tryna sound reasonable.

"Ook so if a Nigga invited me to the club and i went you would be mad right?" She said making me mad.

"Oh okay then. Go party with that bitch cause ima do me." She said before hanging up.

"Fuck!" I yelled making everybody look at me again.

"Get out my fucking face!" I yelled at this old white lady.