18

Miami, FL
12:50 P.M.
Melanie POV

*3 weeks later*

I was chilling in the living room watching on my block with a bowl of chips in my lap and a large cup of lemonade next to me.

Just as Monse found out about Olivia and Cesars kiss, somebody started banging on my door. I paused it and  sat the bowl down next to me and swung the door open, then slammed it shut again.

"Open the door!" Lee yelled.

"No!" I yelled back.

"Please?" He asked in a cute little voice making me open the door again.

As soon as i opened the door he pulled me and started attacking me with kisses and hugs.

"Melanie im sorry i miss you so much im sorry for what i did i wasnt even thinking i was so caught up in my head im sorry im sorry i shouldve never betrayed you-"

I put my hand on his lips making him shut up cause he was talking too much.

"Where is this coming from?" I asked looking around.

"I was thinking alot and im sorry." He said sitting down on my sofa.

"I dont know Lee-" i started to say but he cut me off.

"Please Mel you mean the world to me." He said sounding like he was about to cry.

He pulled me into his lap and hugged me tight. I sighed and rubbed his back then he started kissing me. I hesitated first then started kissing back.

We was doing this for like 10 minutes before he pulled away and said "let me take you out for lunch."

I hopped in the shower for like 20 minutes then got out and lotioned myself/took care of the rest of my hygiene. I put on a black top with a black and red supreme skirt and red and white checkered shoes.

When i went back out Lee fat ass was sitting on thee couch eating my chips.

"About time." He said grabbing his keys.

***

Miami, FL
1:20 P.M.
Lee POV

"So where you wanna go?" I asked Mel who was texting somebody on her phone.

"Ion know. I want pizza tho." She said.

I pulled up to Lucali and we both got out and went in.

"You want me to pay?" She asked looking at the menu.

"Girl hell nah. you'll never have to pay for anything when im around." I said sticking five thousand dollar bills in her bra.

I got a pepperoni pizza and she got a meat lovers pizza and we both got a coke. She sat at one of the high tables and started eating.

I was bored so i took my phone out and took about a million pictures of Mel. I chose my favorite and posted it on instagram.

swavy.lee

"She not mines yet but she still mines🤤😍🤞🏾"

Meesha punching air rn in heaven....or hell.

After we finished eating i paid the bill and decided what to do next.

"Soo you wanna go home orrr..." i asked looking at her.

"No." She said looking out the window.

"I wanna go to the carnival." She said.

As if on cue, we heard a loud ass thunder and it started pouring down raining.

"Fucking asshole." She told nobody looking at the sky.

"We can go to my place and watch movies on netflix.." i suggested.

"Ok." She said smiling.

I pulled up to my new apartment that i just bought a week ago. It was more like a condo since it was large and had a balcony.

I bought new furniture and everything. When we got inside i went straight to bathroom and took a shower then put on grey sweats.

When i came back down Melanie was laying on the couch with one of my T-shirts on and no pants.

"Get your feet off my couch." I said moving her feet and sitting down, causing her to mug me.

She put her feet in my lap and i turned the TV on and went to netflix. We ended up watching final destination. Well it was playing but we werent really watching cause we was too busy kissing.

Long story short i ate her out again and she fell asleep on my lap.