Can't stand the heat, stay out of the apartment.

Y/n swung through the city of Vale towards Beacon. In his pocket was a note with a certain name on it, someone he now knows that will help him get closer to finding Cletus. Jr was useless but that doesn't mean he didn't provide some form of info. Climbing silently into his dorm Y/n noticed the pitch dark room as he grabbed his scroll and used the small light source to climb into bed as Carnage retreated into him. With just 2 hours the sun rose as girls slowly began to wake up. Weiss slowly turned over to see if Y/n came back last night and smiled softly as he was passed out with his head on the pillow. Gently placing her hand on his cheek she smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up carefully, in hopes to not wake him up.

"So he did come home." Blake pointed out as the sisters saw their brother asleep.

"I wonder where he went," Ruby asked herself as he rolled over. "What do you think Koda?" She asked but noticed the Ursa cub chewing on Y/ns shoes aggressively. "Ah! Koda don't do that!" She yelled before doing tug a war with the cub.

The four girls heard Koda growl at them in a threatening manner causing them to back up. This change in attitude surprised the girls before hearing Y/n slowly wake up. Koda's sudden outburst changed as he let go of the shoes and pawed playfully at Ruby's feet. The four girls looked in confusion while Y/n made his way towards the bathroom and washed up. Walking out of the bathroom, he yawned and stretched before making his way to the window but was stopped by Yang.

"Y/n are you okay?" She questioned thinking that Koda's outburst was from her brother's mood.

"I'm fine. Look I got work to do and you girls have your match. I'm gonna go get a headstart." He said before jumping out the window and swinging off.

"Doesn't he know it's team SSUN that has a match?" Ruby asked as her sister watched him swing off.

"No. Somethings up." She said worryingly as he slingshot himself to the farthest bullhead before pulling himself up and attaching to it. "And I'm gonna find out what."

Swinging and landing on the stadium's floor Y/n stood up as Carnage morphed into his security outfit. Behind him walked James holding two cups as the boy yawned.

"Good morning Y/n." He greeted as the boy gave a tired wave.

"Morning James." He greeted but felt something warm hit his hand.

"I hope you don't mind, but I got us coffee, something to wake and warm us up this cold morning." He explained causing Y/n to grab the drink before pulling out money for the drink.

Ironwood looked at him and held his hand up stopping Y/n as he smiled.

"Don't. I got these cause I thought we both would be tired. No need to pay me back." He smiled making Y/n nod before drinking his coffee with Carnage.

After everyone got their tickets to check along with their bags the two security men said their goodbyes. Y/n at the edge of the stadium and thought to himself seeing Vale.

"She's in that city Carnage. Once we find her, we'll take on Cletus." He glared making his symbiote shift before dropping a pill in his palm.

Taking it he felt better, even though he's determined his sanity and PTSD have been getting in the way when he sleeps since Phage. At night his body is too tired to wake up causing him to deal with his dreams of whatever Cletus does to him. Diving off the arena Y/n shot a web and hooked bullhead. Sticking upside down he felt his scroll go off making him pull it out as it was a call from Weiss.

Putting the scroll to his ear he made sure to have a strong grip so it doesn't fall. "Hello?"

"Hey, can you come and meet Ruby and me at the courtyard?" She questioned as the boy stood upside down with the piece of paper in his hand. "Y/n?"