The symbiotes goal. Y/n takes a step in symbiotic relations.

Team RWBY woke up from their sleep as they see Y/n trying to talk to a yellow blob in a jar.

"Come on Phage. The quicker we talk the quicker you can be released." He called out to the symbiote making he ooze form its head as it stared at him.

"Y/n what's that?" Ruby asked but never got an answer from him.

"Tell me where Cletus is." He said making the team shocked. "Now phage before I do something that the both of us will hate."

The symbiote looked at him before turning back into a puddle. Y/n sighed before Carnage appeared.

"Are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?" He asked making the boy pick up the jar before staring at the symbiote.

"Yes." He said as he went to grab the top but was stopped by Weiss.

"Y/n. You need to stop. We might not know what's happening but you need to talk to us so we can help." The schnee said as she held his hand in hers.

"Weiss. This doesn't involve you. This involves us." Pointing to himself and Carnage. "Just stay out of it." Coldly remarking at his girlfriend Weiss looked at him with shock before seeing him leave the dorm through a portal and onto the church. Before Weiss could go after him the portal closed.

"He doesn't want my help." She said as she grew worried. "That thing. It must've been a symbiote." She concluded making Ruby nod with her. "Carnage said something about him going to do something. It can't be good. We need to find him."

"That looked like the church." The cat faunus of the team pointed out making them nod. "Let's move."

Y/n sat on the church as he began to twist the top of the jar.

"I will be stationary. If you want him to talk you need to be one with him like you were with me." Carnage spoke inside the head of the boy making him nod. Twisting the jars top off he reached in as Phage grabbed onto him before crawling up his arm.

Hissing in pain he felt watched the symbiote change his hand into a golden claw before crawling over his body as he saw everything this symbiote has done. All the murders, the pain the symbiote went through in the life foundation, everything it has done. Y/n watched as it crawled over his face making him roar in rage with the symbiote taking over.

Y/n could feel the inside of his body go crazy as both Phage and Carnage were fighting with his symbiote stopping Phage from taking over his host's body. Holding his symbiotic head with his claws Y/n kneeled down with multiple voices speaking in his head.

"Handle the pain Y/n. Find Cletus." He said but gasped as memories of Celtus entered his mind as he looked to the side seeing an eyeless Summer as she smiled with blood coming out of her mouth and eye sockets. "Cletus.....Cletus....hehehahahahahahahahaha."

Phage smirked as it knew it had taken the boy over but it was forcefully covered by the symbiote known as Carnage before expelling it out and into the jar as Y/n laughed insanely. Extending forward Carnage looked at his host before holding his face forcing him to look at him.

"Y/n calm down!"

Y/n looked at the bloody Summer as she did a unholy screech making him scream in pain as Carnage felt his being forced to hide in the boys body. Y/n held his head as he collasped to the ground before the jar holding Phage broke on the ground. Crawling it's way out of the jar Phage attached itself onto Y/n making the boy look at the symbiote before screaming in pain and fear as multiple visions of death, fear and even insanity began to make Y/n pull the symbiote off but the symbiote dodged it and covered his other arm making him scream in pain.