Y/n vs his brother.

Small chapter today guys. I'm gonna try and balance some symbiote with RWBY in chapters one after another. Next chapter will have Y/n pull a Blake when it came to the white fang. Enjoy.let me know what you think of this chapter. Feedback is always nice to have.

Y/n and Carnage swung from building to building they just finished stopping a car chase and are now heading to the docks after hearing a disturbance.  Flipping to the ground Y/n looked around as Carnage peeled back from his face.

"I don't get it. There's nothing damaged or anything." Looking around the docks were unscathed. "Carnage we need to look around the surrounding area." He said as the symbiote lifted him up before the boy shot multiple webs around the area covering it as he stood on it before crouching like a spider.

"I don't sense anything." The symbiote spoke making Y/n focus on the smallest of movements trying to find something.

"Someone wouldn't call for help if there wasn't anything serious." He said as he looked towards his symbiote.

"Could've been a prank call."

"You know as well as I do that call was all too real. Screaming, yelling and the sound of gunshots? Doesn't seem like one to me." He said but just then the thread behind him shifted making Y/n quickly turn before Carnage surrounded his head.

"Whoever is out there. Come out. We don't want to hurt you." The symbiote said but suddenly goldust yellow spikes flew at them making the two flip and land on the web again.

"Oh dear brother. You truly are a traitor to us. You are too much like father now." A voice said making the two tilt their head. The silhouette walked out of the shadows to show another symbiote.

"Who is this guy Carnage?" Y/n asked as the symbiote stood ready

"Phage. You escaped the life foundation?" Carnage asked making Y/n confused.

"Phage?"

"Indeed brother. I was tasked to bring you back to our true brother." Phage explained making Carnage looked at him with a glare.

"I'm not leaving. I have a new host and we are equals." Glaring at the golden symbiote Carnage watched as he extended his claws.

"Then I'll sever that bond." Pouncing forward Phage began to attack Carnage.

Carnage stood ready before ducking under and throwing a portal in front of Phage before summoning one in front of him. Watching his brother go through the red symbiote went for an arm bar but was countered as Phage spun around his arm and punched the  symbiote in the face. Following up the attack Phage morphed his arm into a morning star and slammed it onto Carnage making the spike exit through him.

Shooting a web at Phage Carnage ripped off the arm of the distracted symbiote before pulling a box towards himself causing it to speed off at him. Jumping in the air Carnage missed the hit but didnt miss his shot as Phage was pushed back by the box. Throwing another portal ball Carnage watched as his brother flew inside before running and drop kicking his face with both feet. Dropping a portal under him Carnage vanished and sledgehammer the symbiotes head creating a small crack in the cement. Jumping back Carnage looked at his down symbiote brother.