Back to prison. Double the Carnage, double the rampage.

Y/n is seen laying down on a bed as he was strapped down and fighting his restraints as Carnage kept attempting to escape its prison. Y/n yelled in pain as Carnage began to force his bones to break and snap. But the stretcher he was in began to form a glass cage as radiated heat filled the small space making Carnage retreat into the boy.  Ozpin watched as Y/n as wheeled towards the bullhead as he began to sweat profusely from the heat. Ruby,Weiss and Yang watched as Y/n was going up the ramp of the bullhead as he looked to be uncomfortable before he began to mumble "he's coming." This activated red flags in the girl's minds as Blake watched him while writing about the symbiote. But a sound of people screaming in pain and the tearing of flesh was heard turning their heads they saw the man that scarred Y/n once again.

 But a sound of people screaming in pain and the tearing of flesh was heard turning their heads they saw the man that scarred Y/n once again

(Replace the civilians with Atlas officers.)

"I believe you have something that belongs to us Ozzie." The serial maniac said as he looked towards Y/n with want. " Bring me my son." He smiled as Ironwood appeared with his gun in hand.

"Cletus Cassidy; you are to retreat with Y/n and head to Atlus for containment." He ordered as Cletus laughed at him.

"Quite funny Ironwood, after all, you were the one that released Carnage to the public. You were responsible for Y/n's corruption. If anyone needs containment it's you for that heartless body of yours." Cletus announced making Weiss,Ruby and Yang look at the general as Blake stood on guard just in case of a fight. Ozpin took a stance with his cane as he was prepared for a fight as well.

Cletus smirked as he looked towards the contained Y/n. Smirking the man went to the boy but was shot back from Ruby along with Yang as they stood in front of Y/n.

"You're not getting anywhere near him." Ruby said putting on a determined look not wanting to lose her brother a second time to this monster.

"Then we'll see who's the strongest." Cletus smirked before leaping towards Ruby but shattering glass could be heard causing Ruby to look behind herself but noticed something flying over and drop kicking Cletus. Ruby turned around as she noticed Y/n crouched down on his hands and feet.