We are Carnage.

Team RWBY ran through Emerald forest shooting down every grimm that they saw. But they were chasing a specific grimm. A demon class Grimm.

The team even though are supposed to hunt it are being hunted themselves

The team even though are supposed to hunt it are being hunted themselves. The beast roared behind them as Ruby pulled out her scroll and quickly looked for Y/ns number before calling him. But the call went straight to voicemail. "Y/n we need your help. I messed up. I picked a harder mission than what we needed. Please we need you!" She said as the team stopped and now getting a better view of the team they were injured and their aura low with cuts,scratched and even burn marks. Their weapons were broken and their ammo was low.

"Well did he pick up?" Yang asked her little sister.

"No. He must be doing something."

Meanwhile.

Y/n is seen playing games as Carnage was watching videos on his scroll. The image of Ruby appeared on its screen indicating a call. But the symbiote let it go to voicemail before returning to his video.

Back to RWBY

"Next time I pick the mission." Weiss said as the team began to run again.

The Grimm behind them was getting closer and closer as they all were getting exhausted.

At beacon.

Y/n is seen ripping off his medical equipment as Carnage helped him but Atlus military entered the room to sedate them with an electrical shock but Carnage had none of it and grabbed the remote before crushing it. Acting like legs the symbiote used four tendrils to help Y/n move down the hallway quicker towards the forest.  Ozpin watched as Y/n left the school as he took a sip of his coffee. He heard their deal and wanted to see if they truly are in an agreement much to Ironwoods disapproval.  Y/n jumped off the cliff as Carnage covered his body but his head with the boy swinging from tree to tree. Kneeling down Y/n found blood on the floor dipping his hands in it his tounge grew long like Carnage as he tasted it. As if he was a bloodhound the boy picked up the taste and to where it lea-

"Did you just lick blood?" The symbiote asked.

"Yeah so?"

"There's a trail of it going that way."

"To be fair I used your tongue. Alright let's go."  Y/n activated his weapons inside carnage making the symbiote grow three more claws as he swiped down as a red and black portal opened. Shooting his hands through it Y/n felt himself grab something making him plant his feet into the ground as the giant force tried to move forward dragging the boy.

Team RWBY waited for the monsters attack but saw it being held back as black and red strings held it back.

"Those are Carnages' arms!" Blake said as the grimm dragged the arms closer before whipping the boy out of the portal making him fly over him with a him flailing before landing on his head. Y/n smirked as he stood up wiping off the dirt from his body making the girls shocked as they saw him wearing Carnage.