Breach. Y/n vs a Deadly Grimm.

Sleeping soundly in his bed a black haired boy yawned as he sat up and stretched as he woke up the small Grimm Cub. Koda sat up and walked over to his bowl and began to take a drink while Y/n grabbed a mug with Carnage making the boy coffee but failed causing the boy to toss it out and just stick with water. Calling for the bear cub Y/n noticed his cub was actually bigger.

 Calling for the bear cub Y/n noticed his cub was actually bigger

"Woah Koda. You've gotten big." He smiled picking up the cub as he pawed the boys nose making him smile. Just then he heard a knock at his door making him open it seeing Jaune.

"Hey Y/n, Sorry to interrupt you, but did you get a call from the girls last night?" He asked making the boy shoot a web to his scroll before having it appear in his hands.

"Huh. Looks like I missed a call from Yang." He said before replaying the message but only static came. The both of them knew something was wrong. "I'll try giving Blake a call." He said before going to his contacts until the both of them heard a alarm from the city. Soon the alarm from Beacon went off making the three hold their ears.

"My team are heading to the city. Meet you there?" He asked making the boy nod before closing his door and getting dressed. Grabbing a pair of pants the boy hopped as he tried to put a leg on along with grabbing a shirt. Getting ready to run outside Y/n was stopped by Koda as he whined.

"Wanna come with?" He asked as the Ursa Cub's ears perked up with him smiling. Opening the door and running outside Y/n followed behind Koda as the two rushed to a bullhead team CFVY were in along with Port.

"Hey wait up." He yelled but the doors closed and the ship was about to take off. Grabbing Koda Y/n slugged him over his shoulder and shot a web at it as the two flew with the ship. Flying a ove Vale the two let go as Y/n and Koda landed on the ground before ruuning off with Rip and Tear active. But a sudden grimm stopped in front of the two of them.

"What the fu-" back flipping from an attack from the Grimm

"What the fu-" back flipping from an attack from the Grimm. Y/n extended his claws as they shined white. "Koda get to team RWBY." He commanded as the cub looked at him with worry. "Don't worry I'll help you get a hit in." He smiled as he grabbed the small cub. "Get those claws ready buddy." He smiled as Koda did exactly that. Throwing him the cub zoomed past the monster and cut it's right eye before hitting a house Koda went through a portal and headbutt a Beowolf shocking little red.