One, Two, Carnage is coming for you.

Blood... The blood of Shrieks pet dripped from Carnages teeth as he smiled menacingly at her. Stepping over the corpse of her pet Carnage smirked as the inside it showed Y/n with a maniac's smile that would make Cletus proud. Y/n and Carnage were one and they're ready to bring chaos, to bring carnage, to get their answers.

"He's like my sweet." She muttered as the symbiote pair made their way to her. Each step and drop of blood echoed in the tunnel as she nervously backed away.

"Where are you going Shriek? We just want to play." The pair laughed as she jumped onto a train roof as the vehicle left. "We love it when they play hard to get." Cackling and swinging after her the two gave chase.

Shriek ran across the roof of the train as she kept moving. Sliding into one of the cabs she looked behind herself seeing if he was still following her. But she didn't see him. Taking a seat she sighed but grew worried as there wasn't anyone in the cab. Looking ahead to the next cart she saw multiple people running away but what scared her was the red and black monster in the center waving at her. Slamming his arms into the train Y/n and Carnage used the momentum of the train to stop the wheels causing it to break forwards scaring everyone that was sitting but injure the ones that were running. Y/ns tendrils began to wrap all around the train in quick succession as Shriek looked around seeing the red and black muscle fiber darken everything.

Yang and co all ran towards the bank after hearing about the robbery but now they sat in multiple cop cruisers as they got a 911 call about the carnage killer on her train. Everyone had different reactions Rubys was fear of losing her brother again, Weiss was scared somewhat, after all, he's been avoiding her as of late and wouldn't tell her what was up, Blake shook as she remembered that this was something that happened to a comrade of hers, yang held a determined look to get answered out of him. Ozpin held his natural blank stare but his leg shook in anticipation and Ironwood scolded himself for trusting Y/n too soon, if he knew this would happen, he would've locked him up given the chance.

Back on the train Shriek watched as the young boy lunge through the door ready to chomp on her but a sudden yellow tendril extended from her back swatting the boy away and through the glass window. Falling down the tunnel and towards the ground, the nightmare swung up and moved to the roof of the train as he rubbed his jaw.

"What was that?" He asked before noticing Shriek as she climbed out with a smile on her face.

"What? Did you truly think I was scared of you? That's hilarious, no, you can't hold a candle to how terrifying my dear is. I will admit you killing my pet was quite the surprise." She smiled as Carnage kept an eye on her as the wind blew past them once they left the tunnel and out in the open. The red symbiote pair noticed the yellow substance covering her as she smiled. "But let's see how you deal with your auntie," she smirked evilly as the symbiote covered her showing the yellow symbiote Scream.

Y/n and Carnage stood up excited as they found a worthy opponent. "Finally. We've been waiting for another symbiote user. We'll torture you and find out where Cletus and the other two are." They smiled as they referred to Riot and Phage. "Let's go!" He exclaimed before lunging at the symbiote pair.

Ruby looked out the window for any signs of Y/n but noticed two red and yellow creatures battling it out on a fleshy train.

"Up there!" She called out as everyone saw the train make its way to its next stop at fast speeds. Everyone gave chase.

Smashing him into the side of the cart Shriek watched as he tilted his head up before leaping off the train taking the symbiote flesh with him. Swinging from one building to the next he ran across a wall as Shriek smirked. Pulling out two people and shattering their aura she tossed them both off the track and towards the ground.