Fathers pep talk.

Taiyang drove down the streets of Vale. Beside him rest a popping hot pizza with two liters of sodas. Sitting at a stoplight he looked himself over in the rearview mirror. Grabbing a comb he began to fix his hair this was the first time in ten years he gets to spend some quality time with his son and he couldn't wait any longer.

"Alright pepperoni pizza for the kids, drinks for all of us, and finally." He smiled as he fixed the rearview mirror to show an object behind him. "A welcome home gift to Y/n."

Driving forward once the light turn green, he looked around before seeing people enjoying a day with their families.

"I knew they could beat that team but I hoped he was gonna fight too." He spoke to himself as he remembered watching RWBY fight during their first match.

-Up in the atlas bullheads

Crashing into a wall, James sat in a daze as Carnage smirked down at him.

"What's the matter James, can't end your party?" He smirked as he dragged a symbiote made morning star.

Standing up his aura began to flicker before he dodged an attack from the massive weapon. Shooting the symbiote he watched as it staggered a little from the flame bullets. As the general continued his bullet onslaught the symbiote slowly began to chuckle. Moving forward, the monster began to tank the flame bullets before sending a tendril towards the general, pulling him close.

"Those won't work on us anymore. We adapted to flames." The symbiote smirked before throwing the general towards the end of the ship where the ramp to the hanger bay was secured.

Scanning the area he noticed a forklift in the center of the room before he turned back and looked at the ramp along with the button.

"Oh James. You should know never to think I wouldn't be connected to the boy. He's wearing my symbiote. That as long as it's in his blood and he never moves away from the tragic past of killing that woman. We will always be together." A sinister voice called out through the symbiote making James shocked.

"So you're here huh Cletus?" He glared.

"Of course I am. My semblance allows me to use him as a puppet as long as my symbiote is within him. My dear general, You have failed to protect this boy." The murder said as from the shadows Carnage jumped towards him but missed as the man rolled out of the way.

"I may have failed him. But I haven't failed the people." Slamming his hand on the ramp and shooting the brakes to the forklift dead, the vehicle moved forward and slammed into the symbiote catching it off guard.

Falling out of the ship Carnage screeched before it wrapped a tendril around the general's leg pulling him down with him. "We're not done!"

As the two beats, each other down while falling Ironwood noticed the ground getting closer and closer. Seeing Y/n flip him around as the general struggled to turn around as the symbiote pair held him down. Thinking of a quick solution the general fired his gun as one of the gravity dust bullets in the second one cause the two to spin. Spinning quickly in the air he timed a perfect shot to boost the two of them to the ground causing Y/n to take the full force of the crash.

A brown car slammed their breaks as Ironwood was thrown from the cloud of debris as Carnage appeared in his monstrous form causing everyone to back away.

"The Carnage killer!" A woman yelled as she held her child close to her body.

"Run!" Another person yelled as everyone ran away in a stampede with Carnage roaring at everyone

Shooting at the symbiote Ironwood watched as it turned and licked its massive teeth. Ripples pulse throughout the symbiote's body as it flung its body upwards shooting multiple red and black needles everywhere piercing peoples auras and causing people to
Be stabbed as they ran away.