Some time with Weiss. Y/n's mission.

Ruby walked down the hallway of Beacon with a smile on her face. Next to her was her brother along with her team as Koda walked around with a smile on his face. But the sudden hallway vanished to show a maximum security lobby. Ruby looked around seeing mangled corpses and even writing in blood on the walls saying "this way" as a arrow pointed towards another hallway. The lights in the building flickered as she continued walking.

The sound of gunshots echoed through the building along with screeches and grunting. Ruby turned her head seeing the multiple bodies that laid dead and mangled. Some were even hung by their necks. Ruby made her way seeing a room that had a plaque titled "project C rehabilitation" looking inside Ruby saw what looks to be Carnage and a black suited male fighting. The black suited male held a gun inside of Carnage's mouth as he readied to pull the trigger.

"This is for all the people you killed Y/n

"This is for all the people you killed Y/n. You can rest easy now." The male said as he shot the entire clip of fire dust into the symbiotes head killing it and the host.
----------------------------------------------------------
Ruby yelled no in her sleep causing her to wake up. Y/n instantly woke up and jumped to her bunk seeing his sister in distress. Quickly hugging the little girl he looked at her.

"Ruby what's wrong?" He asked looking over her as she hugged him tightly crying into his chest.  "Rubes?"

"I had a nightmare. Y/n promise me that you won't die?" She asked looking at her brother.

"Where is all this coming from?" He questioned but was yelled at by Ruby.

"Just promise me!" She cried making him hug her back.

"Okay Rubes I promise." He smiled as he jumped down and landed next to the sleeping cub. "How about you and I get some late night snacks? Would that cheer you up?"

"Mhm." She mumbled as Y/n morphed into Carnage.

"Okay I'll be back in a few."  Swinging outside the boy got a few boxes of cookies and a jar of milk from a store. Swinging back the boy entered the dorm and placed the food down and began to cheer Ruby up until she started to slowly fall asleep to the milk she drank causing her to sleep in the chair. Y/n smiled and placed her back in bed before slowly going back to his sleeping bag, laying down, he went back to sleep with a smile on his face as he liked spending time with his sister once again.

As morning rose everyone was up except for Y/n and Koda. Y/n slept until he felt a drop of something cold on his chest. The boy shot up as Koda turned over and placed his paw on the boys leg. Y/n rubbed his eyes seeing as Weiss stood in front of him with her weapon glowing blue.

"Oh good morning miss.Angel." he smiled before pulling weiss down onto him as he cuddled her making the ice queen blush and tried to squirm out of his grasp but something about the Xaio long side of his family gave the boy a tight grip.

"Someone help me!" She yelled but the sisters smiled as Blake chuckled.

"I think we'll check on you two after we come back from shopping. I mean it won't need the entire team to do it. Enjoy your time ice queen." Yang teased Weiss as she kept trying to escape. "Oh by the way. Us xaio longs have a strong grip plus with Carnage. You're not going anywhere soon Weiss. Just relax and enjoy some time with my brother." She smiled as the remaining team walked out.