Making a newer bond. Y/n and Toxin try to help each other.

Y/n and team RWBY all walked down towards the pet store as Koda walked next to them on a makeshift leash. The young cub looked around amazed by the oversized buildings and people. But since he was a grimm people just stayed back. Y/n and the team all walked into a pet store, Koda being the innocent cub he is, looked at the store with sparkling eyes as a noise of the heavens entered his ears making the cub make excited growls. Y/n looked at Koda as he smiled with the cub wanting to look at everything in the store.

"Hey girls can you get him some toys and that? I'm gonna take Koda to look at the food to see what he wants."the girls nod and left to find a few things for Koda. Y/n went to walk forward but was stopped by a employee.

"I'm sorry sir but you can't be in here." The female said.

But this announcement made the Cubs whole world crack as it looked shocked.

"Why not?" He asked looking at the female employee.

"I'm afraid that you need to have the thing licenses for you to shop here." She said smiling but Y/n reached into his bag showing a license for Koda showing it being his along with Kodas name, species, gender and blood type.

"I assure you that KODA is all ready registered and is completely in line." He said as Koda looked at the lady with a happy growl. "Now if you excuse me. I'm gonna go find some food for my little Ursa cub." He stepped passed the lady but felt the leash get untied as Koda did a scared whine. Y/n quickly turned around to see the lady holding Koda. "Put him down." Y/n growled as the lady looked at him.

"I said he's not allowed here." She spoke but Y/ns clothes began to morph causing Y/n to grow in size.

"Put Koda down. Now!" Y/n and Toxin yelled making the lady put the cub down once she saw what he turned into.

Y/n walked towards her as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"If you harass anyone ever again. We will make sure you stay home. Is that clear?" Y/n spoke making the female gulp before nodding rapidly. "Good." The boy morphed back into himself and walked towards Koda putting his makeshift leash back on. "Oh I'll be telling your supervisor about this too. See ya." Y/n smiled as Koda dragged him towards the food isle.

Y/n and Koda walked around the store collecting different things but something caught the young Cubs eyes making it nearly trip his owner as he ran in front of him towards the things he enjoyed the most when it was with its mother.

The young cub tried it's best to jump up to get the food but Y/n stopped him making the cub look at him with betrayal.

"Easy Koda. You can't have that yet. I have to pay for it first." He smiled making the cub look at him with wonder before Y/n paid for the fish. As Y/n got the fish Koda wasted no time and jumped up grabbing the fish in its mouth as he began to snack on it.

Y/n and Koda walked around the store seeing team RWBY having a variety of different things such as chew toys, combs,treats,conditioner, a bed and blanket and a blue scarf.

"Alright I think that's everything. Let's find Y/n and pay for it." Yang said as she smiled but saw the two as Koda walked with the fish in his mouth. "Found him."

After paying for the items everyone went back to their dorm. Koda sat on his new bed as it at it's ever lasting fish as he was now near the tail. Y/n smiled as he pet his Ursa cub making it look at him as it chewed on its fish. Just then Y/ns scroll went off.

"Hey bro your phones going off." Ruby said as she looked at the caller I.D "its Ozpin?"

Y/n grabbed the scroll and answered it. "Hello headmaster. Yeah.....uh-huh.....What?!" He hung up as he had a look of fear on his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Weiss asked as she looked at him.

"Carnage......it's gone." Y/n said as he began to shake. "Ozpin said it could be anywhere. But I'm not sure where. If it's out.....it'll be" Y/n looked down at his hands seeing Caranges red claws making him have a panic attack.

Y/ns sisters went and hug him as he was freaking out.

"He's coming....He's coming... I need to leave." He said as a image of Carnage appeared in front of him. Quickly going to his bag Y/n grabbed it and began to leave as Koda looked at him with confusion before walking towards him. But Weiss stood in front of him grabbing his hand.

"You need to relax. We won't let that happen." She said as she looked at his red eyes.

"But--"

"You'll be fine. We wont let it come and get you. You've been through enough already." She said as she caressed his cheek.

Y/n looked at her with tears in his eyes making him nod.

"I know what it's like to be powerless against a higher power. I promise I'll be there for you. We all will." She smiled making the boy cry with Koda standing in between them, he sat on Y/ns feet looking up at him, Y/n smiled softly as he looked at Koda.

"Was there anything that Ozpin said?" Ruby asked as Y/n looked at her.

"He......He wants me to meet him in his office. He told me that......Carnage could be looking for me or its original owner." He said as he could only remember all the memories Cletus Cassidy has making him shake.  "If he finds either one of us....the Carnage Killer will be back. Whether we like it or not." He said as his eyes began to shake with Toxin trying to calm him down. "I'll be back. Please keep an eye on Koda for me." He said as he looked at his team with Weiss picking up Koda.

"Don't worry he's in good hands. Oh yes he is." Weiss said as if she was talking to a baby.

Y/n walked towards Ozpins office visibly shaking as he entered the elevator.

"Toxin can be find him?" He asked his symbiote.

"We can and we will beat him. If the time comes." The symbiote said as the doors open showing Ozpin Glynda, and a man he never wanted to see again, Ironwood.

"Its good to see you Y/n." The head master said looking at him but Y/n glared at Ironwood.

"Why is he here?"

"Project C is part of Atlus property along with Toxin. I was called to help you with this problem."

"We-- I don't need your help. I can handle Carnage on my own." He said as the general looked at him.

"Are you sure? How do we know that you just want to come to be reunited with Project C." Ironwood said making Y/n looked at him. "The host of the symbiotes can't live without them and you are no different." Ironwood said as he looked at the boy.

"James. Please. Y/n here wants to get rid of Carnage as much as you do. He has the strongest version of the symbiote."

"We'll see about that." Ironwood said as he looked at the boy.

"Y/n. You and a group of Atlus military personnel will hunt Carnage down during the nights. Do not disappoint us." Ozpin said as Y/n nod his head before Toxin surrounded him

" Ozpin said as Y/n nod his head before Toxin surrounded him

"Got it." Y/n said as he opened the window to the building. "Tell your military men to keep up will ya James?" Y/n said as he jumped out the window and swung off.