Happy birthday

Ironwood sat in his desk looking at the plans of his cure. He had one week to perfect the symbiote and he needed to get it done. Standing up he made his way to the lab that held one final symbiote. The final symbiote was a piece of the Venom symbiote. The symbiote moved back and forth in its canister before stopping momentarily as Ironwood stood over it. The symbiote formed a hand and placed it on the glass of its cylinder prison.

"Soon. But I won't be your host. I have someone in mind." He told the symbiote making it stop moving.

Picking the cylinder up James placed it into a holding room made out of glass with a singular table. Setting the symbiote down he exit the room and close the door as it sealed close.  Grabbing a small mouse James placed it inside the room through a panel. Letting the mouse enter the room it did its expedition until it stopped curiously as a hissing noise sounded off with the canister unlocking. The Venom symbiote leaked out and towards the mouse as it bonded with it. The red eyes of the mouse changed to milky white showing the symbiote combined with it.

"James did you let the symbiote out?" A female voice asked as he turned to her seeing her shocked expression. 

"I did. We can't wait anymore. We have one week. One week for us to perfect Project Cure."

"But that'll take weeks." She spoke making the general walk towards the room as the symbiote looked towards him.

"Which is why we're starting now. Sleepless nights is ahead of us Kate.  We're gonna need to use your semblance to do it." He said before pulling out a picture of Y/n from his coat jacket. "Project Cure. This is your host. You two will work in harmony to save Vale." He spoke before taping the picture to the glass wall as the symbiote looked at it with curiosity.

"James. Why do you think this symbiote is gonna listen?" She asked him as the general smiled.

"You're semblance changes a person/animal and insects personality. If we amplify it to where the Venom symbiote combines with white blood cells we can test it and have it eliminate any kind of poison, any kind of symbiote, hell maybe even cancer . it'll boost the symbiotes healing ability and hopefully the way it bonds with the host. Where it won't feel painful or even makes them sick. He'll be our ultimate symbiote. Our ultimate hero." He said as the symbiote kept staring at the picture of Y/n. "I want there to be 24/7 video of Y/n when he stayed here along with his heroics at Vale. The more this symbiote recognizes the boy the easier it'll be to have it choose its host. We'll also modify him. The biggest weakness of the symbiotes is fire and sound. I want him immune to it."

"That might kill it though if it isn't!" She told him making the general nod.

"Which is why we'll save that for last. Get it prepared and strong."

Kate made her way towards the Symbiote as it kept its eyes in the picture before turning on the T.V in the room to a recorded news feed as it had Y/n swinging and saving people. This cause the symbiote to turn around to watch the TV.

"I'll have security here to watch the symbiote. I recently got a call from Brock. Him and Y/n are in a small area in Mistral. He's gonna have Venom heal Y/n before they comes here. Get him prepared till then." James explained to her as she looked at him.

"Does he know what you have planned for the boy?" She questioned before pulling out a clipboard with a wellbeing checklist. But she received no answer from him.

"Just get him ready. Once he's done we'll talk about permissions later." He ordered before walking out of the room.Leaving the scientist alone with the symbiote.

"Project Cure. I'm gonna amplify your connections with the white blood cells inside the mouses body. It won't hurt at all. It'll just tickle." She reassured it but it never turned away from the T.V. as it was in a trance.