A day at the beach with Weiss.

"Sunblock?" The schnee asked as her web head spun a sunblock bottle on his finger with a smile.

"Check."

"Umbrella?" Turning her head she saw the symbiote pull the umbrella close as he handed it to his host.

"Check."

"Alright. I think that's everything that we needed to finish checking off." She smiled as she wore her dress and a small backpack.

"How long do you guys plan on being away?" Ruby asked as she was brushing her teeth.

"Till tonight. Don't worry sis. She'll be rested up for the Festival tomorrow."

"Alright mister bring her back before midnight." The young rose smiled as her brother bowed.

"I promise miss. Rose." He smiled as the two siblings looked at each other and snickered.

The two playing siblings caused the schnee to roll her eyes in amusement.

"We should get going so we can get a good spot." She said before looking at her boyfriend.

"Right. We'll see you girls in a bit." He smiled before shifting his hand into a blade as he thrust it downwards as a portal appeared.

"You two have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Yang yelled from the bathroom as Y/n rolled his eyes before following Weiss into the portal.

Standing on the white sand Y/n and Weiss looked in awe at crystal blue ocean. Y/n smiled at weiss but noticed her taking her dress off making him blush hard as she caught him staring.

"Don't get the wrong idea dolt, I have my swim suit under here." She yelled at him making him look away as his face was as red as Rubys cape.

"Hehehe." The symbiote chuckled making Y/n whine gently.

"You can look now." She called out as he turned his head towards the white haired heiress.

"Well

"Well...what do you think?" She asked timidly making him look in awe.

Y/n stared at the girl before being smacked upside the head by Carnage making him snap out of it.

"You look amazing." Rubbing the back of his head he smiled making her blush.

Dropping his pants it was the ice queens turn to turn around but heard a chuckle as he had his swim trunks under his pants, a simple stoic black shorts with red detail on it.

"Weiss you can turn around." Seeing his girlfriend turn around she saw him wearing his shorts along with the scars on his legs. Grabbing the ends of his shirt he went to take it off but was stopped by the schnee.