The Spider and Cat

Y/n sat with Blake as she read a science book. Curious Carnage appeared before wrapping his head around to see the book she was reading.

"Slowly they drew closer and hugged each others bodies before gently-" the symbiote went off causing Blake to blush making the host laugh as she was reading one of her lewd books.

"Can you not read over my shoulder Carnage?!" She yelled but the two people of the three got shushed by the librarian making them quiet down.

"So where did Sun go after I got here?" grabbing the Ninja of love book from her he placed it in her bag before flipping the page to what she had to study for.

"He said he needed to check on his team." She smiled gently as she rolled her eyes from her teammates actions.

"I see." Standing up he went down to one of the isles before running his finger on the spines of the books.

"What are we looking for?" His symbiote asked inside his head.

"Something with a symbiotic bond. If we learn more about it, along with ourselves, we can beat Cletus." Stopping in front of a book he pulled it out before reading the title along with the table of context making him nod. "This will do."

Carnage appeared before looking at the different books and pulled them out but its books were more about human biology. Blake looked up from her book seeing the Y/n holding eight books before placing them on the counter. She watched the boy as he waited for the librarian to finish stamping the books. Blake watched as he sat back down before beginning to read his book on Symbiotes.

The two sat in silence before the boys scroll went off. Grabbing it out of his pocket he saw it was a message from Eddie asking if he could help with some news articles. Putting the books in his bag the web slinger stood up causing Blake to look up at him.

"Gotta help Eddie with a news article." Going to grab his bag he was stopped by Blake as she grabbed his hand.

"Don't, I'll take them, you just go save people." She smiled making him nod.

"Thanks Blake. You're the best." Walking towards the window,Y/n felt Carnage get excited as the symbiote webbed the window open, shocking everyone. "Tell the girls I'll be back."

"I will." She smiled as the hero front flipped out the window shocking everyone as they rushed to the window.

Poking their heads out they watched as the boy shot a web at the wall before swinging sideways as Carnage consumed his body. After hitching a ride on a bullhead Y/n and Carnage sat down on the roof of the ship thinking.

"As much as i like our form Carnage. I think we should change it so people don't get too freaked out ya know?"

Sliding off the head of his host the symbiote looked at him.

"You mean change our look?"

"I mean we can try out a new look and see how it goes if it doesn't work we'll stay as our form. But I don't want people to mistake us for Cletus and vice versa."

"Why are you worried about people mistaking us as him? "

"Something makes me feel like he didn't get to his stop in Atlas." Looking out to the upcoming city the young boy felt Carnage pet his head making him confused.

"If he comes for you. I swear, I wont let me take you from me or your family."  He smiled making Y/n smiled back before petting him with his open hand.

"Yeah. Same with you."

Covering up themselves Y/n stood up before boost jumping off the airship thanks to Carnages help as the two flew their look began to change. Swinging towards a building the two flipped into the air before rolling to a stop on the roof where Eddie and Venom waited for them.