Swinging for answers. losing yourself.

Y/n swung to Beacon as he held his hip. That fall from the fifth floor messed his side up good. Landing on the ground he had his symbiote retract before making his way to the final bullhead of the day. Planting himself into one of many seats he sighed as he felt Carnage fixing the wound. Feeling his scroll go off he noticed a miss call from Weiss.

"I should call her back."

"Is that necessary? She'll try to stop us. We have a mission Partner. She and the team will be in the way." His symbiote partner said causing Y/n to look at him.

"Carnage these are our friends and family. We can't say that. They'll want to help us." He said causing his symbiote to appear looking at his face.

"Are you sure? They tried to stop us when we had Phage. What makes this different?"

"They'll help us.... as they did with Blake."

"They won't. When they find out we're looking for Cletus. They'll stop us."

"Carnage stop." Growing irritated with his symbiote the two glared at each other before Y/n called Weiss back. Just then his sister began to call him causing him to sigh. "Hello?"

"You need to come to the dorm now," Yang said making him annoyed.

"Yang I'm on my way. I'm not exactly in the best mood right now."

"We know Koda is acting up."

"I'll be right there."

Hanging up he swiped the air as a portal appeared with him hissing in pain before entering with his friends and family seeing Koda acting up.

"Koda. That's enough." He commanded as the cub looked at him before going over and laying in his bed as a form of timeout. The small cub huffed as it placed its head on the edge of his bed.

"Y/n," Weiss called out as she stood next to him with a somewhat upset look. "Why did you leave? You were supposed to meet my sister." She said but noticed him with ash and burn marks on his face. "What happened?"

"They'll get in our way. If we tell them. To protect them we must do this ourselves."

"Hero stuff. Look I'm sorry I couldn't meet her with you. I just have a lot on my plate at the moment. I just need some time to relax and be alone." He said causing Weiss to look at him with a nod.

"Well if you want we can watch a movie later tonight. I found this romance movie that you might like." She said but was stopped as Y/n placed his hand over her mouth.

"As much as I would like that I think swinging around would be fine for me.

Looking down she sighed in sadness as he left the room causing the rest of the team to worry. Yang looked at the door as Ruby walked up to her.

" I can watch it with you if you want Weiss." The small rose offered as the Schnee just shook her head.

"No, it's fine... I'm gonna go and meet my sister for some tea." Leaving the group the three left in the room looked at each other.

"What do we do in this situation?" The young leader asked as Yang began to ponder on what to do.

As the sunsets, the moon rises as Y/n stood from his shared bed. He walked towards his scroll that was connected to his communicator. Grabbing it he saw the police report talking about a bank robbery.

"This has to be her." The hero thought to himself as he went to the window only to be stopped by a yellow-haired female.

"We need to talk." She whispered as Y/n looked at her with disinterest.