Riot vs Carnage. Carnage is meaning something else.

People in vale all walked around doing their normal routine before an explosion went off at the bank. Venom is seen in control as it and Eddie made their way towards the bank. A news helicopter followed the explosion as chandelier flew at their cockpit due to the explosion. A red web stuck itself to the lighting before pulling it away from the helicopter causing the pilot to sigh.

Y/n and Carnage are seen to have scartch marks, part of the boys body uncovered such as his upper arm, lower face and stomach along with bleeding wounds. Grunting, the boy and symbiote duo launched the chandelier back at their opponent  causing Riot to block it with a shield. Landing on the ground Y/n covered a chunk of debri in red ooze on his foot before shooting it at the symbiote. Riot roared as he smashed the debri with his blade before swapping his weapon into a morning star as he slammed it into the heros chest. Being tossed back and skipping against the ground, the symbiote pair stopped as they bent a street lamp causing him to hiss in pain as Carnage was doing its best to repair his host.

"Carnage....how's it coming?" Y/n winced as Riot walked towards them as he slouched against the lamp.

"Doing my best here. I don't have the regenerating abilities I had when being whole." His symbiote said as he helped his host dodge an attack but was fruitless as Riot slammed the lamp post into the hero as they were launched at high speeds before crashing into downtown Vale causing people to run in panic.

Stopping, thanks to a cars body, the hero coughed blood as Carnage began to panic. Riot ran towards the boy and stabbed him through the chest making the boy scream in pain. Grabbing his face Riot began to repeatedly slam it into the ground before slamming the boy into the ground causing a dent in the cement.

"Y/n stay with me!" His symbiote yelled out as he began to breath heavily.

Riot grabbed the back of the boys head causing him to look towards the symbiote.

"You are nothing." Riot insulted as he went to take the boy but was tackled by Venom. "Hello father."

"Leave the boys alone." Venom glared causing Riot to smirk.

"Venom...we got this." Grunting the boy stood up as his bloody face and broken nose leaked. "Just get everyone...to calm down." He staggered as he took a step before dropping to his knees and hands. "Everything's in pain." He coughed as blood dripped from his wounds.

Riot smirked as the boy stood up again before getting in a boxing stance.

"What are you doing?"  Carnage asked making Y/n talk to him through thoughts.

"If Carnage told him about us. He must know of us currently. But not of what I did in the past."

"I see. Then let's see how this goes. I'll focus on healing us, buy me some time."

"Right. But I'm gonna need an edge."

Feeling his knuckles shift Y/n felt them get heavier making him smirk. Riot slapped Venom back making the symbiote fix himself before landing on his feet. Y/n and Riot walked in a circle staring each other down.

"So the host is gonna fight me instead of Carnage huh? Good, I'm gonna enjoy this." Riot smirked while Y/n glared at him.
----------------------------

Team RWBY watched the news after hearing the explosion from the bank. They watched as Y/n stood in front of Riot with his face showing while his body was covered in his new look. Yang smirked seeing as he stood in his boxer stance, the very stance her father taught him so many years ago.