Death comes for those who don't desreve it

A heartbeat beeping sounded off inside the medical bullhead. Y/n laid in the room comfortably on the pure white bed in the center of the room. He had cables and tubes connected to his body. Two tubes transferred water and blood into him as his symbiote worked on his partner from the inside. Going into Y/ns mind the whole area was pitch black before a shine of white light went off blinding the boy as he placed his hands up in front of him blocking the blinding light.

Y/n pov.

I stood in the streets of the vale wearing Carnage in our hero outfit with the symbiote showing the boy's head and neck. The streets of vale were vacant and dirty.

"Eddie? Ruby? Anyone?" I called out but got nothing. "Carnage this seems weird huh?" But I got no response. "Carnage?"

"Carnage isn't here anymore son hehehehe."

I stood frozen in place before slowly turning around seeing Cletus behind me surrounded by his symbiote. Turning around I went to shoot a web but nothing came. Looking down I noticed myself in common clothing free of a symbiote.

"C-Carnage," I said but my head started to pound. Collapsing to the ground I held my head screaming bloody mary as I felt the blood leave my mouth and nose. My grip on my head strengthens as blood leaked from my scalp.  My vision began to tunnel as I saw red toes in front of my face.

"Weird huh, Being symbiote less, seeing you squirm is the best thing ever. Do you know what this reminds me of? When you killed that certain woman." Cletus laughed as the city vanished to show a forest and a small stream. Turning around Cletus grabbed the boy by his neck before forcing his eyes open showing the boy the scene in front of him.

--------------

Rapid heartbeats signaled to the medical staff that the boy began to panic. Going in they went to help him but a sudden burst of tendrils shot off from the boy pinning everyone to the wall. Y/ns body was slowly being consumed by Carnage as one of the doctors pressed a button in his pocket.
------------------

"You killed the very person that cared about you," Cletus remarked as he forced me to revisit this memory I kept suppressed.

"Y/n you're okay." Summer smiled as the child she helped raise stood in front of her at the age of thirteen. "Ironwood went well on his promise." Going in for a hug the experienced huntress quickly backed away as the boy swiped at her.

-------------

Atlas swat ran down the corridor of the ship and in front of the door. Carnage quickly backhand sprang to the wall, his hero look morphed to show the Carnage killer, the door to the room opened as two swat people poured in guns ready.

"Where the hell is he?" One asked before a sliding noise sounded next to him. Turning around he saw his partner's torso bleed before he split completely in half. "Jimmy!" His commanding officer called out before a massive thud landed beside the unsuspecting cop.
---------------

Backing up Summer called to him. "Y/n please don't let him control you!" Grabbing a branch she threw it at him only for the boy to grab it and rip it in half.
---------------

The commanding officer watched as Jimmy was grabbed and ripped in half from the waist. Blood and guts splashed onto the ground as she looked at the killer. "Open fire!"

-------------

Shooting at the boy Summer watched as he blocked it with a red shield before being pulled close and thrown against a tree causing it to uproot.
------------

Carnage collected all the bullets that pelted his body before shooting them all off in different directions. Hitting some men and ruining the walls of the bullhead causing some clouds of debris to fall.

"Where is he?!" A man yelled but was pulled into the room before screaming was suddenly cut off with a sickening snap as a head rolled from the room.
--------------

Summer lazily watched as a Beowulf appeared behind the boy as it was going to attack him only for red tendrils to grab it and rip its head clean off. Dropping the head he pounced at her.

"Y/n please....don't," Summer begged as the boy quickly grabbed her by the throat.
------------------

The commander stumbled back as Carnage pounced and grabbed her by the neck holding her in place.  His massive tongue licked his razor-sharp teeth.
-------------

"Eyes, lungs, pancreas, so many snacks."

----------------

"So little time." He smirked causing the girl to look at him in fear before the symbiote bit her shoulder causing her to scream bloody murder. Pulling back the symbiote pulled the muscles and bone out causing her screams to become silent due to the pain. Dropping her to the ground Carnage began to eat her alive as a red tendril rolled down from his eyes like a tear.

"Carnage." A voice called out as the symbiote turned around to see the general himself. "Y/n," he said in a calm voice. "What are you doing?"

"Feasting. I'm hungry." The symbiote said as a piece of the commander's heart fell from his teeth. "I feel like having canned chicken next."

Inhaling the general had a sad look on his face. "This isn't you, the both of you, snap out of it or I will have to put you down."

Carnage looked at him with a smirk. "You want to kill your masterpiece?"

Pulling out his pistol Ironwood sighed. "I failed to separate you from him. But I'm not gonna fail to bring you out of this killing spree. You're both a hero, not the Carnage Killer."
------------------------

I cried as I watched myself rip Summer apart her torso was open showing her ribs and her organs. Her face had an "it's alright look" as I continued to eat her. The once white cloak was dyed a crimson red same with the dirt and the stream was dirtied with blood. Cletus pulled me close as he whispered in my ear.

"I am who you try to suppress. I am you, you are me, we're the same. We're murders, sociopaths, but what we are the most. Our bond will never break as long as he is inside you. You can hide it but you should always remember We....are.....Carnage.".  He smirked as I screamed in agony and guilt.
---------------

Carnage looked at the general as the two charged at each other.

Letting out a war cry James ran at the two as Carnage screeched at him while his hosts cries were faintly heard inside the symbiote.