Y/n's deal with Carnage. Weiss hears a new song.

Y/n was currently sitting in the hospital bed. Traumatized by Carnages killing spree last night. He killed a family of four with the mother being six months pregnant. Carnage brutality murdered them and even made Y/n watch as they screamed for mercy. No matter what he could do..Carnage will never leave him no matter what.

"Uhm Y/n?" A soft voice spoke making the boy look towards the door as he saw Weiss.

"Yes?" He asked in a dead voice as Weiss looked at him.

"I brought homework for you. I was hoping to study with you." She said as she entered the room and took a seat next to him.Y/n looked at her as she noticed bandages on him.

"What happened?" Reaching over to grasp his hand he moved away as he looked at the window

"Carnage took over last night." Tears came out of the boys eyes. "Weiss I--I don't know what to do. I'm scared. What happens if he fully takes over. I could be a danger to the team and beacon. I can't take it anymore. Weiss I'm scared. Yang said that they'll help me but what happens if it's too late? What if-" Weiss quickly hugged Y/n as his eyes widen before he hugged back crying into her shoulder.

"Y/n I promise you. I'll never let that happen to you. We will find a way to help you." Looking at the boy she held him close.

"Why do you care so much about me. We only met three days ago." Y/n cried as she looked into his eyes.

"I know what it's like to fight against a force you can't control." She said as Y/n looked at her. "My father is a corrupt business man. I want to stop him before it gets worst." The two looked at each other as a small blush flushed onto their faces.  "Have you had anything to eat?" She asked as the male shook his head. "I'll get something to eat for you. Just stay here." She smiled before leaving.

Y/n smiled slightly but his eyes widen as his pupil shrank with Carnage climbing up his body.

"You deserve no happiness. You only belong to me." It said as it went up to his neck but the two were shocked as it rushed back into his body with Y/n coughing.

"What was that?" He asked holding his chest.

"Something to keep Carnage in line." A authoritative voice said making the boy look to the side.

"Ironwood?" He asked as the general looked at him.

"Hello Mr.Brawnwen."

"What are you doing here?" He questioned as the general stared at him

"I am here to watch over you and Carnage." 

"What, are you gonna have us do training, or are you gonna lock us up again?" Carnage spoke as if it used Y/n as a puppet.

"That is not my decision now. But it is for Ozpin. I won't be here all the time. Personnel from my military will be though. To keep you in line Carnage." Ironwood said as he looked at the symbiote.