A part of me.

Cletus toyed with the boy some more, carving a numbered list of all the things the boy messed up on.

"Number ninty-eight: got in the way of my plans." He said as he carved that along the side of his hip down to his waist.

The boy couldn't howl in pain...not anymore, he was broken completely. The thing that Cletus wanted, no crying, no joy, no nothing. He broke the child. He couldn't walk, Cletus made sure of it when he ripped the lower verdibre of his spine along with having his slaves tear off his leg. He couldn't swing right since the boy only had one arm. He was a crippled and tortured boy.

Picking the boy up by the lower jaw of the boy Cletus morphed his hand into a surgical knife as he pointed it at the boys left eye.

"An eye for and eye don't you agree Y/n?" He smiled making the boy stare blankly at him.

Slowly the red weapon entered under the boys eye. Tendrils moved underneath the boys eye lid visibly as cletus slowly and painfully ripped his eye. Blood squirted out of the boys socket before a sickening snap of the eye escaped from the boys socket. Dropping the boy to the ground Cletus held the boys eye in his hand as he noticed blood oozing out of the boys eye.

Tossing the organ off the side of Beacon academy towards his slaves as they all fought over the scrap of food as cletus called it. Sighing Cletus turned to the boy disappointed.

"This isn't fun anymore." He said before kneeling down at the boy poking him. "No response...no nothing." He sighed before picking the boy up by the collar of his shirt.

"Shall we invade the rest of the world. Everyone's been on edge dear." Shriek questioned as Cletus turned to her and dropped the boy off the edge of the tower.

"Yes. We'll stop by that all faunus island."

Y/n pov.

Falling to the sea of monsters once more I felt the wind rush through my hair as body quickly fell. Suddenly my decent had a abrupt ending as I looked above myself seeing Venoms massive hand.

"I got you." He said making me look blankly at the city.

Slowly Venom began to surround me as I was covered in his massive form. But he couldn't form his left arm and right leg. I'm not sure why...oh right. Boosting off the academy Venom swung with one arm as he took me away from the tower.

"Hello father." The sickening voice of Carnage greeted making us turn to him. "Going somewhere?"

Venom went to correct himself but we were nailed by a sewer lid. Tumbling across the ground we leaned against a wall before noticing a long haired shadow. Leaping forwards we dodged an attack from Scream.

"Going somewhere Y/n?" She questioned as Venom glared at her.

Phage was next as a portal opened showing him, thrasher, Riot and violet as we now were surrounded by all of Venoms offspring.

"Tell you what dad...Seeing you back. I'll give you a three minute head start." Cletus smirked as Venom glared at him. This statement caused the others to look at him with shock.

"Cletus do you know what you're doing?!" Riot yelled at him disapproving his decision

"Yes! I'm giving him time to oppose me!" He cackled but was punched by Riot. This caused him to glare at his brother symbiote.

"How dare you! you dare oppose me?!" He roared at the symbiote making it glare at him.

"Yes. you've been in charge way too long me and my siblings agree." 

Venom hopped backwards before swinging away playing Cletus' little game and letting the siblings settle their differences. Swinging towards Dust till dawn, or what's left of the store, Venom landed on the ground as it used four tendrils to move through the store.