It's Raining,you're bleeding.~

Y/n l/n age 10

Summer rose smiled as she pat her eldest child head as she looked at him. Y/n sat next to his younger siblings as the three of them ate breakfast as well as their parents.  The sound of thunder went off in the background making the five look out the window as Ruby began to cry from the loud sound. The father,Taiyang xiao long, began to comfort his daughter making her calm down slowly but surely. The five walked towards the living room and began to watch a movie to pass the time as their corgi pup Zwei waddled his way towards the three siblings sitting in the boys lap.

Soon the rain stopped and the three siblings went outside to go play. The three began to play tag but as Ruby began to chase her older siblings the three of them failed to noticed two red eyes poking through the bushes. Giggling Ruby ran after her siblings but tripped and scratched her knee. Ruby began to sit up and sniff as tears began to appear the two older siblings ran up to her as they checked on her but something snapped making the two turn around. There stood the biggest Beowolf they have ever seen

 There stood the biggest Beowolf they have ever seen

"Yang. Grab Ruby and carefully get to mom and dad." The boy ordered as he stood in front of his sisters with a stick as a weapon. "Can you do that for me Yang?" Looking over his shoulders the boy looked as his sister stood up with Ruby in her arms. "Thanks sis I'll cover you." The brave ten year old boy began to run opposite to the monster yelling at it. "Hey over here freak fresh meat this way!"

The beowolf looked at the boy as it licked its mouth chasing at the boy making the two girls run as well but tripping Yang let out an audible ouch making the beast stare at her looking between the two the beast ran after the two girls making the boy run as fast as he could towards them,throwing the stick, the beast move its head to the side but quickly went to bite the two. The two girls closed their eyes scared to feel the pain but it didn't happen,blood dripped on the floor as a arm stuck in its mouth making the boy scream in pain.

The beowolf began to flail the boy around like a dog that got a new toy. The scream didn't go unheard as the two parents rushed out with their weapons seeing what's going on, shooting the monster in the side, Summer watched as he step son went flying into a tree as the impact shook the branches making some leaves fall to the ground.  Tai angered at the fact the boy is hurt rushed at the beast as Summer ran towards the boy with the two girls following her,but she stopped looking in horror, the boys arm was ripped as the teeth holes pierced the boys arm and the deep cuts from the teeth dragging along it made her slowly cry. The two sisters looked away so none of them noticed a black and red ooze slowly dripped from the tree branch. The boys half opened eyes showed a hazy forest but what was noticeable was a black figure with a sickening grin along with big wide eyes that lite up from the sun. The figure turned into a liquid as it began to go through his wound making him scream in pain. This made Summer look up scared seeing the ooze flow into his arm, waving her hands, she tried to stop it but failed as it submerged into the boys arm closing his wound and rebuilding his arm. The clouds appeared again as the ran began to wash over everyone as the negative emotion summoned a bigger grimm. A Wendigo.