Symbiotic Beacon Arc Sneak peak.

Y/n stood on top of Beacon as Ozpins office was destroyed. The streets of Vale were on fire and Symbiotes ran the city. Carnage looked down in anger as did his friend.

"Damn that Cletus." He cursed as Y/n held his stomach as the blood leaked from it.

"I couldn't save them all. Now they're becoming his slaves." The hero scold himself as a woman was trying to rip the symbiote off of her before being fully taken.

"We did our best. We can't save everyone. Those airships were able to fly out of the city thanks to us." Carnage reassured but Y/n grew angry as he tossed a large piece of debri off the tower and splattered an un lucky beowolf.

"My,my, my, you truly let your anger get to you. I'm so proud." A voice let itself known as Y/n turned towards Cletus as he leaned against a wall picking at his teeth with a Ursa nail. "This is what happens when you don't come home. All these people lost their freedom because of your selfish needs." He smirked causing the hero to seeth with anger.

Morphing into the hero Carnage, Y/n extended his arm outwards as it morphed into a blade.

"You think you can stop me? Our father failed, what makes you think you can stop us?" He smirked as his version of Carnage covered him.

"Cause unlike him. We have nothing to lose!" 

Jumping into the air Y/n brought his blade down upon Cletus cutting him from the shoulder to the waist. But it proved ineffective as Carnage pulled him back together. The blood that dropped from Cletus made the criminal smirk.

"Killing without a second thought..you are truly becoming what I wanted." He laughed before taking hit after hit from Y/n as the boy roared in fury.

Blood splattered,dripped and ran down the walls, blade and body of the two. Cletus just laughed as Y/n tore through him only for his Carnage to heal him like nothing happened. Rain fell down from the sky as Y/n continued to hack and slash on anger his insanity turned to pure anger. Cletus laughed the entire time as Y/n went at him but stopped the boy as he held his arm.

"Yes! Show me more. More of that pain, that anger, that ruthlessness, show me everything!" He laughed before flipping over the boy and breaking his arm followed by kicking his back sending him towards the edge as the small pieces of rubble moved back and down the edge.

Webbing up a vent Cletus swung it at the hero as they swatted it away with his good arm. Cracking and snapping could be heard as Y/n right arm fixed itself. The hero outfit slowly began to shift as Y/n brought down a morning star at his father nearly hitting him.

"Im gonna kill you!" Y/n yelled as his mask shifted showing razor sharp teeth.

"Then show me!" Jumping into the air Y/ns hero outfit shifted as tendrils appeared around him.

Spear tackling Cletus down the tower the duo began to punch and claw at each other. Cletus shifted around and attacked Y/n while he was on top. Y/n roared in anger as his eyes shifted backwards while expanding. Rolling over he punched the villian and headbutt him before the oncoming ground was getting closer. Webbing up the side of the building he attached himself to the tower as Cletus landed on the ground hard with laughter.

"You are amazing! This fight is amazing." He laughed as Y/n crawled down his fingers turning into claws along with his feet losing their shoe like figure.

Cletus smirked as Y/n stood in front of him with the burning city in the background. The symbiotes body shifted again as the hero glared at him.

 The symbiotes body shifted again as the hero glared at him

"CLETUS!