Big Brother is back. Y/n lives a normal life.

Y/n slowly began to wake up as he held his head. The boy looked around seeing Koda asleep on his bed before he gently pet the small bear.

"Good boy." He mumbled before heading towards the bathroom. Washing his face Y/n noticed Carnage appearing next to him as he rubbed the back of his head. "What happened?"

"Ozpin zapped us and you got into a fight with Cletus." He answered truthfully making the male wide eyed.

"I-I fought Cletus.....and Ozpin....shocked me?" He said in confusion before getting angry. "Why? Why am I to suffer for something that you've done!" He yelled at the symbiote in anger.

"What we've done." Carnage corrected but was met with an angry Y/n.

"No! I wouldn't be in this mess, I wouldn't be a killer, I wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't fuck with me!" He yelled at the symbiote causing him to back down a little as this was the first time Y/n was yelling at him for the problems the symbiote made. " What were you even thinking on taking me? Oh I know. You weren't a symbiote like you can never learn to understand the consequences to your actions. I'm always the rock that crumbles under the responsiblity on having you. Cops, hunters, huntresses and even innocent people died because of you."  Carnage went to day something but was cut off by Y/n as he continued to yell. "The only reason I haven't offed myself is cause you won't let me. I want you to stay inside and don't come out, unlike you, people here care for me and I'm not gonna let you get in the way of that." he yelled causing the symbiote to get upset and yell back at him.

"Fine. But if you need my help then I'm not gonna help you. You want to live a normal life then I'm gonna give you a boring normal life." It retorts before vanishing into Y/n.

Sighing the boy wiped his face before heading to Koda and gently picking him up as he walked to the dorm and placed the small cub onto his bed before his stomach growled. Walking to the dorms door he noticed a set of clothing with a note on it in Yangs handwriting.

"Hey bro. Glynda left you some clothing when you wake up we'll be in the cafeteria hopefully. Meet us there and you'll be getting your schedule from Weiss. Being the best sister I can be I'll be showing you the fun areas of the school with Ruby. Weiss is most likely gonna show you the library, ah I feel tired just talking about it. Anyways see you later bro!" He read making him smile before he put on the Beacon academy suit. "huh not bad. Kind of tight around the crotch though." He said jumping up and down a bit to loosen it up.

Walking to the cafeteria from asking for directions he made his way to the cafeteria along with an angry Glynda. Walking into the building he noticed two people a blonde hair monkey faunus and a blue haired cool boy.

But the entire front of the blue haired male was purple from soda that was the crossfire of a food fight

"Uhm what happened?" He asked as the blonde hair male looked at him.