Chapter 40: We Have Each Other

Happy (late) New Year's and Christmas! I'm finally back and so is the continuation of this story!! I'm sorry for the long wait but here you guys go!! I hope it's alright and not to sad. The story will get happy again just hold on a little longer :)

Please vote comment and enjoy!! :D

_______________________________________________________________________

Recap

“Zayn’s in the hospital. He got shot in the chest.” He whispered, tears slipping over his eyes and down his cheeks. I felt my face drain of color as his words repeated over and over in my head.

How much more has to go on before thing go back to normal? I thought to myself. And that’s when I realized those were the words Liam used before. He wants things to go back to normal and I was now finally getting it.

Where does normal stand in this band, though? From the very beginning, the five of us all knew we were anything but normal.

And, with all that’s happening, we are definitely proving that point to be true.

End of Recap

** ** **

Holding back tears was a lot harder than I thought.

At first it was just a few but once they started they did not stop. The burning ache in my chest was the only thing keeping me awake right now due to how tired I had become. I had my head in my hands, bending over on my knees as the silent tears crept down my cheeks.