Chapter 46: Nice? More Like Amazing

I feel awful for making you guys wait a whole damn month :( I apologize for that it's just life's been pretty depressing right now (which will explain this awful chapter due to writer's block)  I hope you guys aren't too mad so I won't make you wait any longer :)

Also, I've decided to not add the recap in this one since I've read a few comments asking if I could not put them up. Do you guys want me to remove the recaps in the other chapters? because I've been thinking about it. Just tell me what you think in the comments section and if you guys want me to I'll remove them if it benefits to you and newer readers :)

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content. If you don't like it then don't read please.

______________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV

It was such as nice day out. Apart from the fact that it was cold. And windy. And also how the sky was painted with dark clouds...it was nice.

Okay I guess the only reason it was nice was because I got to spend it with Liam. It'd been a while since just the two of us had hung out and it was nice.

I'm positive that even by the end of the day the only word I'll have used to describe it is 'nice'.

I also had to make sure that Liam didn't ask anything about why we had been pushed out the door so quickly. Though, I was pretty sure he already knew but I wasn't about to assure his confidence in it.

"Want to get some coffee?" I offered, speaking first between us while shivering in my overcoat. Liam shivered equally beside me and looked over through kind eyes.

"Yeah. That'd be nice." He responded.

I snickered mentally at that and smiled at him. I nodded towards the coffeehouse that was just down the block and he took breath of air. From what I could tell, a few cars were parked in front and I could detect the faint smell of coffee as it wafted through the atmosphere.

We continued walking along the sidewalk, just listening to the way he wind ruffled our coats, when I snuck a glance at Liam. I found that he was smiling dreamily at the ground and couldn't help but smile myself. I leaned over to nudge him playfully with my elbow and raised a brow when he looked up before giggling.