Chapter 38: Unexpected

Happy 3 days late Thanksgiving guys!! How was yours? Mine was pretty good up until all the males in my family ate all the turkey and didn't leave any for us girls. We need to eat too ya know!! xD

And if you guys want to know what Brent looks like just type in 'Alex Mckee' because that's the guy I'm using :P I didn't want to pop up anything other than Niam on the pic spot to the side >> so you guys will have to look up the guy hehe

Anywho, please vote comment and enjoy! :)) also thanks for the support and for being patient! :D

 ____________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Harry's POV

“We’ll be back in an hour, alright?” He told him before going and walking out the door as well. It was silent again and I tugged at the collar of my shirt as I watched the two boys. Liam didn’t meet my gaze when I looked at him. He cautiously went up next to Niall to place his hand on his boyfriend’s shoulder.

Niall relaxed under his touch and looked at him. They both shared a look, one that seemed too intimate for anyone else to look at. I cleared my throat awkwardly as I spoke.

“Erm…we’ll be back soon. Like Louis said…” I murmured before shooting them once last glance and heading towards the door. Though I doubted they even heard me because of how deep they were locked into each other’s eyes and how a dazed smile lit itself onto Niall’s face when Liam leaned forward to press their lips together.

As I shut the front door and headed towards the car where the other three waited, I couldn’t help the smile that settled onto my own face. Even though it was a bit sickening for most people to see their best friends being all sickly-sweet with each other, to me it was a wonderful thing. I was happy that they were being like that. They were being who they were: Niall and Liam.

Simply Niam.

End of Recap