Chapter 9: At Least I Got It

I don't know what to say guys but thank you!! I got over a thousand reads (silly thing to get worked over but I don't care :D) and I'm very happy about it!

Also thanks to those for the votes and comments! I appreciate them! I really do :))

Anyway, I'm going to start dedicating chapters to those who comment. If you'd like me to dedicate it to you, just say so! I'd be happy to! I just feel like mixing it up a bit, haha. *blinks innocently*

:)) Please enjoy!! :)) <<<I really love making smileys :)) haha 

___________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Louis' POV

"Say that I'm sexy." He murmured into my skin.

My body shivered as his warm breathe tickled the back of my neck and I found that my hands had wrapped themselves around his torso. My fingernails were gently curling against his back and I quickly relaxed them so he wouldn't notice.

"Fine...you're...y-you're sexy. Now g-get off." I whispered.

Harry gave my neck one last bite before stepping back and giving me the biggest smile ever. He cocked his head to the side, making him look even more adorable, and laughed lightly at my expression.

"Goodness, Lou. I didn't know I had such a strong effect on your body. Who knows what else I can stir in you." He smirked before reaching for the rag in my hand and taking it so he could go over to the other counter and clean it.

 I let out a shaky breath and ran a hand through my hair as I watched him.

Damn you, Harry.

End of Recap