Chapter 5: Worst Day Ever

Recap

"You're a good friend...Niall." He murmured into my hair.

I felt my heart sink a bit at his words. Friend. That's all I would ever be to him. A friend.

I snuggled more into him, even though that was pretty much impossible to do considering we were mushed together.

I didn't want to be just 'friends'. I wanted to be more.

But even though I was just a friend to him...I was also glad about that. I was glad that I still got to be around him and hug him and well...be with him. If I couldn't be anymore than just a friend, I was going to accept everything he gave to me. Everything that I could at least have with him even if it wasn't exactly how I wanted.

I closed my eyes as I listened to his steady heartbeat. I calmed me and began to make me sleepy. As my body began to slump against him, I was still wide awake with one fact.

Sometimes silence is a good thing.

End of Recap

**   **   **

"WAKE UP!!!"

That was the first thing that I heard in the morning. Or rather...heard in my ear. The first thing I felt was Louis and Harry jumping up and down on my bed. Usually this would have amused me and I would have quickly joined them in jumping on the bed, laughing my arse off. But for some reason I didn't feel like doing that today.