Chapter 15: You what?

Chapter 15, woo!! I'm half way to 30!! Yeah! Ahem, sorry about that. I'm just so excited for some reason. Maybe it's because I just finished the first chapter to my other story *happy dance* haha. I'd be so happy if you guys gave it a look. :))

I dedicate this chapter to AwkwardCupcake_ because I just loved your comment. :) I love all your guys' comments, honestly. They bring a smile to my face. :))

Please enjoy my friends!! XD

_________________________________________________________________

Recap

Zayn's POV

"Are you saying that...Niall likes me?" He asked, his voice soft. I felt my insides churn and the glare dropped from my face. It was replaced with surprise and realization.

Shit. Fucking hell! Why did I just say that? Damn it, damn it, DAMN IT. Niall's going to be so pissed off at me! Oh fuck...why did I hurt Liam? What's gotten into me?! I've never touched anyone like that before. Fuck, he probably hates me now!

I ran a hand through my hair furiously, something I never do because I spend so much time on it. My thoughts were filled with so many things that I didn't even notice when Liam quickly left the room. When I did notice, though...I freaked out.

"Fucking bloody hell..." I cursed under my breath.

End of Recap

**   **   **

Liam's POV

What in bloody hell just happened?

I had never seen Zayn look so...angry before. It honestly scared the fuck out of me. I didn't understand why he was acting like that though. I mean, wasn't he already dating Niall? Why would he say that I dont' deserve to have him when he's already with him?

I was in my dressing room, sitting with my back against the door just thinking about what happened. Replaying the angry words that came from Zayn over and over again when a lightbulb came on inside my head. I lifted my head that was in between my knees and stared wide-eyed at the room in front of me.

What if they were only pretending to date to make me jealous? What if their relationship never really meant anything and Niall had asked Zayn to do it or something to see if I liked him?