Chapter 29: This Aching Feeling

So sorry for the long wait guys :( I feel really bad....but I wrote this especially for you guys consdidering you've all waited long enough!! Please enjoy it seeing as I literally snuck this chapter in when really...I'm supposed to be doing my homework...hehe....SHUSH!! Do NOT tell mah mother!!

Hehe....well please comment and vote!! :))

Enjoy!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Liam had begun to shed tears, the wet blobs sliding down his beautiful cheeks slowly. I brought my hand up to run it through his hair before pressing forward again and reattaching our lips. Liam let out a tiny sob and held his breath as we kissed. I poured my love into it, running my hand once again down his side and giving his hip a loving squeeze.

We pulled apart so Liam could lie on his back and so I could lay my head onto his chest. I wrapped my arm around his waist and entangled my legs with his so we could hold each other even closer. Another sigh left Liam's lips as he closed his eyes and began to drift asleep.

I watched him for a while. Listening to the rise and fall of his chest, the light beating of his heart, the way his eyes fluttered when he slept. I took his left hand in my right and intertwined our fingers together. I reached up carefully, as to not wake him, and pressed a soft kiss to his neck before pulling back. I ran my eyes over Liam's face again, loving the way that I could call him mine. That he was mine.

"And I'm yours." I whispered.

End of Recap

** ** **

Niall's POV

Kiss.