Chapter 6: It's A Start, At Least

Happy August everyone! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, it was my cousin's 14th birthday!! Woo! Now she can finally get into high school! Haha :)

So here's chapter 6 and I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment and please ENJOY!!!

Also, what the heck is up with 'swag'? My brother keeps using it over and over. It's. Driving. Me. Insane!! GAH!!!

Enjoy! :D

_________________________________________________________________________

Recap

"Why'd you do it?" Liam murmured, interrupting the quietness that I had settled to. I bit my lip nervously as I tried to come up with an answer.

"I...I didn't do anything. I told you that the mirror fell--"

"Don't lie to me!" He burst out, yanking himself away only to stand in front of me. I felt a chill run up my spine as I caught the look in his eye. He was furious.

"The others may have bought the story you told them but I know you, Niall. I know when you're lying and don't even try to deny it. Please. Just...just tell me why you hurt yourself." He whispered the last part, softly.

I didn't answer for a couple minutes, making Liam a little bit more agitated. Though, when I did answer, I regretted it.

"I didn't try to hurt myself! I wasn't trying to...I just...it fell, Liam! I'm not lying!" I screamed at him. I instantly shut my mouth so tight that it hurt. I knew how much Liam hated it when people lied straight to his face. So when the look of hurt and anger flashed across his face, I already knew what he was about to say.

"Fine. Don't tell me. Just forget it." He spat before turning and leaving the room. When the door hit the hinges so hard that it rattled, I let out a whimper and buried my face in my hands.