Chapter 25: F**k You, Louis

Gaaaaaahh!! I’m really sorry for taking so long to update guys!!! I’ve just been so BUSY!! :’( please forgive me :(( I promised you this chapter though and I hope you guys enjoy it!! :))

By the way, if I can get 10 comments and 10 votes I will totally force myself to update tomorrow or sunday. No matter what. Even if it comes before homework!! (haha bad habit but I owe you guys :D)

Thanks and enjoy!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Recap

"...Niall? Zayn? Are either of you awake?" Liam whispered as softly as he could. I tried to lift my head but I couldn't fight the strong amount of sleep that began to overwhelm me. I heard a soft sigh before I felt the bed shift slightly and something press sweetly to my forehead. I let out a my own sigh of contentment and allowed myself to sink into a blissful sleep. Liam's next words sent my heart thumping erratically and I couldn't contain the smile that came to my face.

"I love you so much, Niall. I promise to never let anyone hurt you..." He mumured before pressing another kiss to my temple and sitting off the bed. I listened as Liam's footsteps began to leave the room and once the door shut, that's when I was able to use the rest of my energy before I completely sunk into sleep.

"...I love you, too..." I whispered.

 End of Recap

 **   **   **

“LEEEEEYUUUUUMM!!!”

LIAM!! Liam, Liam, Liam, Liam, LIA—“