Chapter 13: So Sick Of It

Okay, sorry I haven't updated in three days but hey, everyone needs a break every now and then. Haha so I want to dedicate this chapter to JennaBLuvs1D and I hope you enjoy the chapter. I just hope it's as good as I think it is...O.o

And also, can you guys tell me what the heck is wrong with this PlasticBieber chick? My goodness, I just found out about her today and I read through her tweets....*shudders in revulsion*....this kid really needs some help. Honestly, I had to stop after like the fourth one because of how disgusting it was. I feel bad for Justin Bieber and especially her family :(

Any who, please enjoy and tell me what you think! :))

___________________________________________________________________________

Recap

"Liam...." I moaned. That somehow snapped him out of his daze and he pulled back to give me a strange look before smiling down t me. He brought his lips to my forehead in a quick peck and took himself away from me. I watched as he gazed at me for a moment.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said before he turned and left the kitchen without another word. I ran a shaky hand through my hair and closed my eyes.

Damn it. I told him not to say that anymore. Besides what's he got to be sorry about? I let out a small chuckle and opened my eyes.

I sure as hell wasn't sorry.

End of Recap

**   **   **

It's official.

I am completely and utterly in love with Liam. 100% positively sure.

Of course, that's not really new to any of you. But it is nice to admit it to myself sometimes that way I can remind myself that there's always a chance with him. Well, that logic doesn't really make sense but to me it does.

I was in the shower scrubbing myself clean, trying to focus on getting ready for our concert in two hours, trying to get my head in for it. But in all honesty, my head was anywhere but ready for it. If anything, I was totally focused on the memory that kept replaying in my mind.

The memory of me and Liam kissing.

I let out a long sigh as I scrubbed my arm hard enough to leave it red with soapy bubbles. I stared at for a moment but I still wasn't focused on it. I couldn't help but think about how Liam's lips felt against mine, the way he looked at me with those eyes of his, the way he touched me...