Chapter 47: Three Little Words

Finally I'm able to update! ^.^ I'm so sorry you guys waited so long for this chapter and I feel awful. Luckily school is finally out so I'll be able to finish this story without any distractions or problems :) you know, other than doing scholarships and such.

This is the second to last chapter and the one after this will be the epilogue. Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through this story. It's honestly the first one I've ever finished and I am so happy about it (I'm a big procrastinator, as you guys know, and I've never been able to finish other stories I've written) I want to thank you all and give you a big, warm hug because I wouldn't have been able to do it without your guys' support so thank you, thank you, thank you :))

I'm getting too emotional so I'm just going to let you guys read now :) please enjoy

______________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV

Everything felt so wonderful right now.

So warm. And soft. And my stomach felt like there were butterflies running through it--not just because cool air was running across it every two seconds. But that was okay.

It all felt okay at this moment.

I sighed in content, a sleepy smile curled onto my lips. My eyes were half-opened as they stared down at the blonde mop of hair just under my chin. I had my left arm wrapped around Niall's body protectively and was using my right hand to run it through his hair gently. He hummed quietly against my skin as he slept and a swell of adoration filled my heart at how innocent and sweet he looked. His eyelashes fluttered every so often against his cheeks and I resisted the temptation to run my thumb over his pink lips.

As I stared at them images from last night flashed through my mind and I could feel the way my cheeks blushed to the same pink as Niall's lips. I subconsciously bit my own at the thoughts in my head. My hand slipped down from his hair so I could cup his cheek and stroke over his cheekbones.

"I love you." I whispered to him even as he slept. Another quiet hum came from him and I sighed. I lifted my hand back up to his hair continued to run my fingers gently through it, carefully combing through the knots and smoothing it out. My mind absently ran through random thoughts of nothing and I felt at ease just laying here with Niall asleep in my arms.

I thought back to the day we confessed our love to one another and couldn't help but sigh heavily with happiness. To me, that day was one of the best memories I had and I wouldn't ever change it for anything. It was one of the most precious memories I would ever hold on to even though it basically took up of us saying three little words to each other. Three little words that held so much meaning. Three little words that meant the world to me.