Chapter 43: Home Is With You

I finally have my laptop back! I'm so happy right now *happy dance* I know it's been a while and I'm terribly sorry :( but I can tell you guys that the next chapter will come in very quickly after this one considering I had extra time on my hands to write it. My parents took my laptop because...let's just say I'm not the smartest in math. Hehe <.>

Enough of the chit-chat though. You guys have waited too long for this chapter and I give it to you!!! Get reading now! Go, go! (but enjoy ^.^)

__________________________________________________________________________

Recap

"HE DIED SIMON! HOW COULD HE HAVE SURVIVED IF HE DIED?! THEY TOLD US HE WAS DEAD!!" He was full on sobbing now. The tears trailed down his cheeks furiously but Louis didn't seem to give a damn. Harry wrapped his arms around the crying boy and allowed him to clutch onto his neck for dear life.

"Louis' right." Liam stated, eyes wide with surprise. "They told us he had died. If he lived...if he's alive...why did they lie to us?"

Simon was quiet for a moment, rubbing the back of his neck, and I instantly grew suspicious at the look on his face.  "Did...did you have anything to do with it?" I asked him.

He was about to say something when Zayn's calm voice spoke. It was like a spell. The moment his voice entered the air between us it was like it cut through the tension. Everyone became silent and all eyes were turned to him.

"D-d...don't fight. P-please. J...just c'mere." He said to us, eyes begging with need. I didn't question the way he struggled to speak or the unnatural way his chest fluttered when he spoke. I just obeyed his request and found myself, alongside with the other boys, curled up around our band mate.

I made sure to be careful with his chest and the other boys seemed to have caught on. We all hugged him close to us, letting our hearts mend together at the new revelation that unfolded between us. Because I knew it.

I knew something good would happen.

End of Recap

** ** **

The moment we pulled from the embrace, I immediately turned and looked Simon straight in the eye. "Can we talk outside for a moment?" I motioned with my hand towards the door.

Simon studied me for a few seconds before nodding his head and going out the door. I quirked my eyebrow at his sudden lack of words, finding it momentarily suspicious, and was about to follow him when someone grabbed my elbow and stopped me.