Chapter 39: Anything But Normal

Happy December guys! :) Wow can you believe it's already this month? it was just yesterday that me and my family were carving our pumpkins for Halloween o.o I guess it's true when they say that the older you get the faster time goes by.

I don't like that one bit so....imma just sit here, listen to 'Forever Young' while cuddling my pup and writing this chapter ^.^

Please vote, comment, and enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Niall's POV

"I love you, Liam." I murmured, stroking his hair. "I'm willing to wait forever and ever. I'll never leave you." I promised, turning my head a little so I could look at him. He was staring up at me, the tears stopped and his eyes wide with an uncomprehending innocence.

"Thank you." He said to me, never removing his eyes. "Thank you so much, Ni. I love you, too." With that, he shut his eyes and I stared at him until he drifted off to sleep. I listened to his soft breathing, the gentle rise and fall of his chest for a while. I couldn't remove my eyes from this beautiful boy. My beautiful Liam.

I had to look away, though. When my phone vibrated again, I had to turn my eyes to look at it as Brayden's name flashes once more across the screen. Though, this time it wasn't a call. It was a text. And what it said sent a chill throughout my body and made my blood freeze.

Expect the unexpected, Ni. Don't open the door.

 End of Recap

** ** **

Brayden

Once the screen flashed ‘Message Sent’, a breath of relief escaped through Brayden’s lips. He shakily placed his phone back into his pocket, eyes trained cautiously around his dark room and landing on the door. A small shiver trailed its way up his spine as he listened intently to the yelling voices coming from the living room.