Chapter 28: I'm Yours

Here's chapter 28, guys. I hope you like it and I'm sorry if it's not as fluffy as you'd like. The drama has to come in some time! So there might not be fluffy or smexiness for a while. Drama, drama, drama. Lou would be good for this story, yeah? haha

Please vote, comment, and enjoy!! :))

Oh and by the way, the gif on the side >>>>>>>>> make make my HEART HUUUURRRRTTT!!!!!!! ^.^ it's so damn cute!!!! *bawls pathetically*

_____________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Harry's POV

We all looked over towards the door and I bit my lip anxiously. Something deep in my gut told me that we shouldn't open the door. And from the way Liam scrunched his eyebrows together as he walked over to it, I could sense he felt the same thing. Though, that still didn't stop him from gripping the doorknob and swinging the door open.

He froze and his entire body went rigid. I took a step to the side to get a better look and that's when I understood Liam's hostile body language.

It was the boy from the mall. The one Niall had been speaking to when he had gone over to get rid of his trash. Liam had looked so jealous and angry when he'd been watching Niall get acquainted to the attractive boy. I licked my lips and hesitated to go over and help Liam. I was about to when Niall stopped me.

"Brayden? What are you doing here?"

End of Recap

** ** **

Niall's POV

Going up behind Liam, I looked over his shoulder and stared over at Brayden in curiosity. As I got a closer look, I noticed he was holding a box under one arm while holding flowers in the other. Seeing these things in his arms seemed to have snapped something in Liam because he glared harshly at Brayden.