Chapter 19: Carnival Fun (Part 2)

Okay so here's chapter 19 and I'm pretty sure you guys will hate me once you read it XD but before you do, I plan to make things resolve in the near future.

Please hold your spoons!! *covers head* haha

Enjoy!! :))

_______________________________________________________________________________

Recap

"Fine. Let's go."

Wait...what?!

I stared at Liam in disbelief and he gave me an apologetic grin before going with Danielle and walking towards through the crowd, talking about whatever. I watched in pain until they both faded into the crowd.

A forced cough made me turn my head and look at Louis. He was giving me a sad look. I raised a finger to stop him from speaking.

"Don't say a word. I don't want to hear it." I grumbled, slouching in my seat.

End of Recap

**   **   **

Louis let out a sigh and shrugged before leaning back. I bit my lip and looked down at the lines in my jeans, taking an interest in them. So many thoughts were swirling around my mind and giving me a headache. I didn't understand why Liam wanted to talk to her. I know they dated before and still had some issues to work out...but still. Liam was mine and I was positive that Danielle was trying to get him back.

I scowled.

Danielle. I've never thought so many cruel thoughts about anyone. She was testing my patience and I swear, if she tried anything...her pretty little face wasn't going to be so pretty anymore.

I was thinking about so many ways to keep Liam away from Danielle that I didn't notice Harry was trying to get my attention. I finally snapped out of it when a piece of cotton candy was tossed at my face. The sweet smell of it entered my nostrils and caused me to let out a little sneeze.