Chapter 36: The Ice-Breaker

Okay, so for the first time in a long while I’ve actually been able to get in a chapter without having to make you guys wait a whole WEEK!! I’m so happpyyyy!!! *happy dance* hehe now ladies and gentleman (I love guy Directioners!! If only the boys at my school would be like you guys :D) I present to you chapter 36!!!

Also, IMPORTANT: This chapter might shock you guys. It might not. Whatever  though of course it’s different for everybody but I highly recommend that (afterwards or before, it don’t matter) you guys go to Chapter 3: My Little Snowflake and read through it very carefully. In it somewhere…oh just go read it :)) I ain’t gonna spoil the story because I just love making you guys all squirmy with suspense teehee…that’s terrible but I’m an author…it’s my duty. xD

But serious, though, if you guys want you can go check out that chapter and very carefully read through it again to figure out exactly who the bad guy is. NO MORE HINTS. Hehe…for now.

Please comment, vote, and of course ENJOY!! I love you all!! Especially for your comments!!! I should stop talking now because I’m already exceeding my intro to the chapter amount!! Imma stop now!!! :))

 _____________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Niall’s POV

I sighed and looking down at Liam again to place a small kiss to his forehead. He mewed quietly and I could literally feel my heart swell with love. Though, it wasn't until a second later that I felt him tense up sharply in my embrace, his breathing becoming shallow, and his eyes widening with fear. He clutched tightly to me, tight enough to leave bruises, and whispered to me.

"N-Ni-Niall..."

I froze, taking note of the fear and anxiety in his voice. I stroked a hand through his hair to calm him but it didn't seem to work. His eyes were trained hard on a figure somewhere behind us and I took the courage to look back to see what it was.

I wish I hadn't.

End of Recap

  ** ** **