Chapter 11: All Touchy-Feely (Larry)

Okay, so this chapter is in Harry’s POV because I felt like he should at least get one since he’s one of the characters who hasn’t had one. Now that I think about it, I haven’t written one in Zayn’s POV either! Goodness I really need to…his side of the story is important too, now isn’t it? Hehe.

Anyway, please enjoy and vote and comment! All comments are greatly appreciated it! :))

___________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Niall’s POV

"The kiss. Just forget about it, Niall. It was a fuckin' mistake. It didn't mean a thing so don't bring it up again." He growled at me.

My heart stopped and I felt tears instantly form in my eyes. I stared at him, not believing what he just said. It was as if someone had ripped my heart out of my chest and stomped on it. I couldn't breathe.

It was a mistake...mistake...a mistake? My mind repeated the cold words over and over in my mind. Slowly, without saying anything to him, I stood up and headed towards his door. I only stopped to give him one last look. I had to struggle to not let the tears slip but it was quite hard.

His look hadn't changed but I could tell he noticed the sadness in my eyes. I ran a hand through my hair, not even caring that a hot pain went through my side.

"Of course it was." I whispered before leaving the room. As I walked back towards my room, I felt the tears slip down my cheeks and one thing in my mind stood out from all the rest.

I finally knew how he felt.

End of Recap

**   **   **

Harry’s POV

Okay, I am completely and utterly confused.